Phone for rs 28 k

kapilove77

Padawan
Dont buy the xperia z /zl .. the display is 1080p but the quality is bad.. the blacks are grey and the viewing angles are bad.. the optimus g is waayyy.. better

Seriously you don't know what ur talking about. As for Viewing angle goes why you want to see ur personal phone at 80 degree angle? Viewing angle are not great ok i get that but isnt that bad either. 1080p screen with 441ppi quality is bad? Seriously you didn't see it at personally i m sure of it. When Bravia engine 2 kicks in video and images look so real. My every colleagues at work is jealous by it's looks that how gorgeous it looks. Don't get LG optimus G. if you check history of lg giving updates you might wanna reconsider it. If you check owner of zl they all are happy with very less anoy things like heating and battery which is common in every phone these days. BTW i am from delhi and bought it here itself from local shop for 31k.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Seriously you don't know what ur talking about. As for Viewing angle goes why you want to see ur personal phone at 80 degree angle? Viewing angle are not great ok i get that but isnt that bad either. 1080p screen with 441ppi quality is bad? Seriously you didn't see it at personally i m sure of it. When Bravia engine 2 kicks in video and images look so real. My every colleagues at work is jealous by it's looks that how gorgeous it looks. Don't get LG optimus G. if you check history of lg giving updates you might wanna reconsider it. If you check owner of zl they all are happy with very less anoy things like heating and battery which is common in every phone these days. BTW i am from delhi and bought it here itself from local shop for 31k.

LG OP G using an IPS+ True HD panel so it's defiantly better than tft lcd of ZL. human eye can generally not differentiate detail beyond 300 PPI so nothing to brag for 441 PPI mate & with 720P display u get better gaming performance. Also bravia engine only works for image & video & if u want to watch any recorded video on TV it will not give u that feel. OP G is surely great if u compare to ZL.
And viewing angle matters if u want to have fun of videos or photos with ur friends.

aroraanant

Explorer
One X+ is available for 28.5k on Flipkart, it is really a very good option.
Apart from that have a look at Xperia ZL.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
@deathblade - You should seriously consider OP G as it will cost u 31k But ZL will likly cost u 34k, those extra 3k not worth for ZL.

shreymittal

Being Human
@deathblade - ZL will likly cost u 34k, those extra 3k not worth for ZL.

Buddy its available for 31K locally and its a awesome phone ask kapil who bought it and having a great experience with ZL :)

And locally does not mean those big shops (i.e Reliance Digital, Croma etc.) these are just for loot customer by there brand name.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Buddy its available for 31K locally and its a awesome phone ask kapil who bought it and having a great experience with ZL :)

And locally does not mean those big shops (i.e Reliance Digital, Croma etc.) these are just for loot customer by there brand name.

yup mate I get ur point but I am also talking abt locally only, not croma or that. but other shops also saying 34k.(atleast in my city)

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
You have just asked them whats the price of ZL and they said 34K. Did you bargained??

So u r saying that they are gonna come down to 31k from 34k after bargain !! lol

@ OP - Go for ZL only & only if it's available for 31k in ur city.... :wink:

shreymittal

Being Human
So u r saying that they are gonna come down to 31k from 34k after bargain !! lol

@ OP - Go for ZL only & only if it's available for 31k in ur city.... :wink:

Yup you don't know that :lol: :rofl:

"Toh bhai aapko kya lagta yeh log(members here) low price phone kharid te hai toh shop pe jake bolte hai bhaisaab ek Zl dedo
aur shopkeeper bolega waise toh yeh 34K ka hai lekin aap 31K ka lejao"

guru_urug

iGoogle
Optimus G is a better option nicely priced at 30k. You cannot notice the difference in ppi with such small displays. Heck even all the way upto 32 inch TVs it is tough. With the lower resolution it will outlive the full HD phones using the same adreno 320 GPU when it comes to gaming. In Graphic benchmarks the nexus 4 gets slightly higher fps than the S4 and HTC one too when it comes to onscreen tests, even though they are more powerful offscreen. I choose more fps compared to unperceivably higher resolution. So if you game then optimus G is a better choice.
Its close relation with nexus 4 means that custom roms based on the latest android versions are gonna be available throughout.

kapilove77

Padawan
I don't want to debate on this lg optimus g vs sony xperia zl cuz it will go on n on for long and confuse more to OP. I have ZL and i am using it without any problem accept heat (warm not hot). Don't forget ZL got 5 inch screen and expandable memory upto 64gb which will useful later when you play lot more games and watch movies etc. My 16 gb already full will buy 32 10 class card soon.

KyleSforza

Banned
LG OP G using an IPS+ True HD panel so it's defiantly better than tft lcd of ZL. human eye can generally not differentiate detail beyond 300 PPI so nothing to brag for 441 PPI mate & with 720P display u get better gaming performance. Also bravia engine only works for image & video & if u want to watch any recorded video on TV it will not give u that feel. OP G is surely great if u compare to ZL.
And viewing angle matters if u want to have fun of videos or photos with ur friends.

huh? I'm quite sure you never used a Xperia phone, like ever. ZL has dragontrail glass, beats Super AMOLED easily. Seriously, you need to check out a Xperia phone before pointing fingers.

and how exactly will LG OP G's IPS+ True HD panel help when watching recorded video on TV? lol

shreymittal

Being Human
huh? I'm quite sure you never used a Xperia phone, like ever. ZL has dragontrail glass, beats Super AMOLED easily. Seriously, you need to check out a Xperia phone before pointing fingers.

and how exactly will LG OP G's IPS+ True HD panel help when watching recorded video on TV? lol

Haha...:lol: :agreed:
I was too thinking the same

OP
D

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Lg G is available for 31k while Sony ZL is for 34k......BTW I can extend my budget till 31k but that's the saturation point... :D.....So Lg G fits in my budget....what do u say??

aroraanant

Explorer
If you are not getting thr right price in your city then try online or make a purchase when you visit some other city as ZL is easily available for 31k, for 34k you can get Z.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Well if OP can't extend his budget beyond 28k then why dont we suggest a cell that comes within 28k, even though it might be a little old?..Optimus G is for 33k at Flipkart and in local stores of Bangalore one can get it for 32k, not much of a difference. Can we suggest him S3 for 27.5k?
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Buy Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue Online at Best Prices in India - Samsung: Flipkart.com

Also if OP wants to buy Nexus 4 then here is the link:
*www.ebay.in/itm/LG-Google-Nexus-4-...nes&hash=item460f46e3e1&_uhb=1#ht_4160wt_1228 and

*www.ebay.in/itm/LG-Nexus-4-E960-AN...t=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item1c328a97d0&_uhb=1

Both of 'em are Power Sellers so dont need to worry about warranty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom