Phone for rs 28 k

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
huh? I'm quite sure you never used a Xperia phone, like ever. ZL has dragontrail glass, beats Super AMOLED easily. Seriously, you need to check out a Xperia phone before pointing fingers.

and how exactly will LG OP G's IPS+ True HD panel help when watching recorded video on TV? lol

It's pity that U did not got my point. I was saying that bravia engine shows every thing vibrant on mobile screen & if u transfer it to tv or pc u will loose those extras of bravia engine. but in other mobiles case it will show same thing that was on mobile so no disappointment. Never mind.
@OP - U deside waht u want & go for it. these ppl will make u more confuse for sure. :-?

@KyleSforza - Ahhh and I have used Xperia P & ION of my friends. it beats Amoled... get a life man. with those poor viewing angles in ur dreams.

Haha...:lol: :agreed:
I was too thinking the same

Are u his lawyer.... :twisted:

kapilove77

Padawan
Lol Rohan your talking as Sony hater. I bet you never used ZL in ur hands and just going by reviews all over internet. Check the device 1st and play some 720p or 1080p video in that device i bet you will find it awsm. As for amoled its all about over saturated colors and for zl its all natural.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Lol Rohan your talking as Sony hater. I bet you never used ZL in ur hands and just going by reviews all over internet. Check the device 1st and play some 720p or 1080p video in that device i bet you will find it awsm. As for amoled its all about over saturated colors and for zl its all natural.

Leave it. I dnt want to debate.

OP
D

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
If I am getting getting Lg G 4 31k is it a good deal?..... local stores claim ZL 2 be 34k...... I personally don't like eBay...any other sites??

Darth Vader

In the zone
^^

Read this :)

HTG Explains: What Does “Bricking” a Device Mean?
that link has nothing to say about "Xperia never Brick most of the time" ????
Can you (Sony Fanboy :)) explain what so special about so called "Xperia Device which never bricks pause most of the time ???

If I am getting getting Lg G 4 31k is it a good deal?..... local stores claim ZL 2 be 34k...... I personally don't like eBay...any other sites??

Yes it is a good deal. homeshop18 sometime back sold LG G for 28k....i wish i had cash to buy it .

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Wait for Oppo Find 5 IMO

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technology-news/173753-oppo-launch-its-find-5-flagship-smartphone-india.html

KyleSforza

Banned
It's pity that U did not got my point. I was saying that bravia engine shows every thing vibrant on mobile screen & if u transfer it to tv or pc u will loose those extras of bravia engine. but in other mobiles case it will show same thing that was on mobile so no disappointment. Never mind.
@OP - U deside waht u want & go for it. these ppl will make u more confuse for sure. :-?

@KyleSforza - Ahhh and I have used Xperia P & ION of my friends. it beats Amoled... get a life man. with those poor viewing angles in ur dreams.

Are u his lawyer.... :twisted:
Comparing Xperia P & ION of friends to newer gen Sony :cry:

We own Sony phones man, shouldn't we know better? And almost everyone has used one of the phones with AMOLED display, so ofc we can tell better. It all depends on the person tho, if you like brighter scenes, like myself, Sony makes the best displays, Samsung's displays are a bit on the darker side. HTC is good, Lumia's displays are perfect(because of the design and windows OS, but they get really ugly after some time after they get some scratches and dust on them)

and again, phones are meant to be your personal things.. not a replacement of your home TV lol If you want to share videos etc with friends, it all depends on how you hold it, stretch your arm a bit when holding it and everything is perfect. Also I thought poor video angle thing was Xperia Z related not ZL?

that link has nothing to say about "Xperia never Brick most of the time" ????
Can you (Sony Fanboy :)) explain what so special about so called "Xperia Device which never bricks pause most of the time ???
Actually Xperias NEVER brick at all, as in they do not go dead. Thanks to the flash tool available for Xperias. If your phone bricks, all you gotta do is flash the stock firmware and voila! It lives again, as easy as that.

Top Bottom