phone for <=7500

nims11

BIOS Terminator
i want to buy a phone a for a price <=7500. i took a look at few other threads including a similar one like this- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/142833-need-opinions.html

i am still confused.

i am going to college in few days and am saving money for a good laptop.

i need a phone that has a nice screen size, good music. camera quality not an issue. it will be using it for atleast 2-3 years (if not 4 :wink:).

i selected these based on other threads and few sites
* samsung wave
* C5
* 5233 and then using a CFW.
what about these?

what do you guyz recommend in addition to these?

azzu

AJJU
dude , as your going to use this Phone (which ur going to buy soon) for quite some time as you have mentioned....
i'd like to tell u to increase your budget 1.5k and get lg optimus one..
andriod , gps ,3g ,667mhz proccy.. etc..all in all Great phone
you wont regret your decision

siddhesh222

Journeyman
Yeah dude, Invest 1.5 k and get LG O1, It's in a whole different department compared to the phones you have listed and you will not regret the purchase as it has a very good dev support and a *fair* android experience.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
If 3G and GPS aren't a priority, using letsbuy coupon, grab the 5233 for 5.1k

Sweetest deal for the price, and the CFWs are excellent!

kamal_saran

android lover
bro add .8k more and get galaxy pop . . . . Worth every penny. With full flash supported, gps, 3g, wifi, 3mp cam, good music quality. :)

OP
nims11

nims11

BIOS Terminator
if i am able to get my budget increased, i think i will go for optimus1 instead of pop as it has a poor resolution.

Btw, how is e63? For 7.6K, i like its features. My current phone(X2-01) is a qwerty and i enjoy operating more on it compared to my mother's 5233.

Ben 10

Right off the assembly line
Hello.I'm a newbie around here.I've a similar query...
My budget is 6.5k(maybe another .5k) and I want to buy a phone with-Wifi,a bit large screen,music player and FB app compatible.
I'm just 16 and soon going for Engineering so do u think QWERTY phone wud look like an alien?
I don't prefer touch screen because I'm a rough handler.Thank you :smile:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Hello.I'm a newbie around here.I've a similar query...
My budget is 6.5k(maybe another .5k) and I want to buy a phone with-Wifi,a bit large screen,music player and FB app compatible.
I'm just 16 and soon going for Engineering so do u think QWERTY phone wud look like an alien?
I don't prefer touch screen because I'm a rough handler.Thank you :smile:

Galaxy 3 will do good, nothing looks alien.

15 year olds use Blackberry's these days.

Top Bottom