phone for 10k

pranav.seth

Journeyman
hi guys.
My dad wants to buy a new phone in the price bracket of around 10k. I am confused bEtween samsung galaxy ace, fit, wave II, lg optimus 1 (thanx sam!!!) and bb 8520. Guys help me out to buy the best phone in this price bracket. Suggestions will be valued about other phones.
Thanx in advance

Sarath

iDota
Does your Dad also want a phone just to call and message? In that case get a phone with a keypad unless he favours touch over it.

My dad did not like the Nokia C7 and Xperia arc coz of the touch screen controls. He is back to his 1110(with light) and refused to take the C7.

So pls keep in mind their usage which is much much different from ours.

Sorry no suggestions on phones from my side as its been long im following any new development

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Both Galaxy Ace and Wave II are out of your budget.
If your Dad is comfortable with touchscreen - buy him an Optimus One,
else get a Nokia E5...

PS - I ain't no blackberry boy. So won't recommend it :p

ujjwal321

Journeyman
i see it highly unlikely that your father will use any fancy features like games, applications on a touch screen phone.. typing, dialling, even receiving the call will be comaparatively difficult in touch screen phones if you don't use it much (practice is necessary IMO).. so rather go for a good phone with good battery backup, good build quality, signal quality, looks good for your father,...
i would suggest nokia E5, E71, if touch screen is your father's choice then i would suggest samsung wave (easy UI, easy to use, looks great, basic functions like calling, messaging is easy to understand)

i see it highly unlikely that your father will use any fancy features like games, applications on a touch screen phone.. typing, dialling, even receiving the call will be comaparatively difficult in touch screen phones if you don't use it much (practice is necessary IMO).. so rather go for a good phone with good battery backup, good build quality, signal quality, looks good for your father,...
i would suggest nokia E5, E71, if touch screen is your father's choice then i would suggest samsung wave (easy UI, easy to use, looks great, basic functions like calling, messaging is easy to understand)

Imperial_Raj

Broken In
still guys can u tell me the best performing phone below d 15k bracket?

Well, actually it is really difficult to suggest one because new phones keep launching nearly everyday. But still, if you are looking for Androids, touchscreen and looks, I guess the Samsung Galaxy Ace fulfills your needs quite well, within the given budget.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Samsung Galaxy Pro comes with a qwerty pad...

Samsung Galaxy Pro combines 2.8-inch touchscreen with a portrait QWERTY keyboard, modest specs -- Engadget

*www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/03/11x03078n73bawdmsbn.jpg

Or else, Nokia E5 would be good too...

Top Bottom