Phone at maximum 13k.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
^^^eh actually, its prices have dropped, probably cuz SE/dealer wanted to clear up the old stock.
So on a certain website it costs 9-9.5 k.
I believe it cause just recently a friend f my father got it..
Why do you think i'd be insisting so much..
@everyone - my n79 has been faithful to me all these years. I've jot down the points of pros & cons of both the phones. And obviously viraz comes up at top with a huge margin..only if it were sumthing better than symbian.
I can do one thing though, ask my friend to give me his android phone for a week and see its majestic usability..
And as sam rightly said, phone is to used as a one piece and not part by part. I'l see if O1 is worth the android.

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
^^^eh actually, its prices have dropped, probably cuz SE/dealer wanted to clear up the old stock.
Why do you think i'd be insisting so much..
@everyone - my n79 has been faithful to me all these years. I've jot down the points of pros & cons of both the phones. And obviously viraz comes up at top with a huge margin..only if it were sumthing better than symbian.
I can do one thing though, ask my friend to give me his android phone for a week and see its majestic usability..
And as sam rightly said, phone is to used as a one piece and not part by part. I'l see if O1 is worth the android.

Built quality of O1 is decent, but not as sturdy as a Nokia might be... If you are not into the apps and internet thing, but want a dependable phone with decent phone and camera capability, get a Nokia... But if you are a hipster like me who has to be online 24x7, and addicted to the internet, then Android is for you...

raj_in

In the zone

can you tell us which website so we can have a look at it too
in case of a local dealer...where are u from??

k4ce

Youngling
Vivaz for under 10k ... whoa ... sweet ... if you want cam and music, get it .... the SE skinning makes the vivaz more bearable ...

Also look at the Dell XCD35 .... a rebadge of the legend ... ZTE Blade ... wicked high res screen ...

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
^^^^oh yes..i am going to be surfing loades of net..
Btw, i am having second thoughts about viraz. I'v asked several f my friends and they too think android is worth anything..
Also i wantd 2 ask, my budget can go till 13-14 k..
So is there any other phone that kicks both viraz & 01's as$???
Any samsung galaxy stuff??

Top Bottom