phone < 8k

Status
Not open for further replies.

acewin

Point Blanc
well whatever he buys his requirement of S60(symbian) points to N series,

dude you seriously need to reconsider this. because N72 and N70 which are in your price reach (8K) are not much of good mobiles now.

Last edited:

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
6120c n 6121c r they offcially lauched in India ?? if not what's the probable time of their launch ??

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i dont think they are officially launched. the price i mentioned was from krazzy's thread. never seen it in any NP.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I don't think Nokia has any plans to launch 6120 Classic here in India, or else it would have done so already. It is available in the big stores without bill but I don't think its worth it.

clmlbx you can go for 6233. Its a good phone.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
hi,acewin mentioned that n70 also within the price bracket of 8000,is it true?besides,don't ever go for an LG,the battery is too weak

praka123

left this forum longback
I have used SE W810i - believe me,it is one great phone.good cam,music,gprs,edge hehe!what not? who said W810i is old?It is going to stay here for another 2 years may be :| .also,it is one damn affordable fone too :)

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ya ........but lacking in features...(w810i) comparing to 6233
like 3g......screen resolution and more

acewin

Point Blanc
hi,acewin mentioned that n70 also within the price bracket of 8000,is it true?besides,don't ever go for an LG,the battery is too weak

naah mate its little over 9K, but is symbian.
6233 in nearto 7K is a good buy, front speakers are real good. in any other phones mostly they are on rear, which is kinda bad.
you will really enjoy this phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom