Philips Xenium 9@9k lasts longer. Much longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Philips isn’t the first brand that you think of when your are talking about mobile phones. Actually, except for some Asian countries and Russia, you’ll be hard pressed to find any Philips handsets on sale.

Too bad. Especially if you are looking for a simple, elegant phone without tons of bells and whistles, but which you don’t have to plug-in for charging every day. Because in Philips Xenium 9@9 line you might find just the phone for you.

We already told you about Philips Xeniums that can last a month on stand-by. And the new Philips Xenium 9@9k can stay on for two.

*www.unwiredview.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/philips-xenium-99k.jpg

That’s right. Official Philips Xenium 9@9k mobile phone stand-by time is up-to 1440 hrs - that’s 60 days- and you can talk on it for 17 hrs non-stop too.

Otherwise Philips Xenium 9@9k is a basic and well designed 108×48x14 mm, tri-band GSM (900/1800/1900)/GPRS phone with 65K color TFT display, VGA camera, microSD memory card slot and Bluetooth.

Ctrl+C

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
wats the price of this phone. its good for business people. i hav an unlce who is on phone 24X7 n he always complains to my freind(his son) that the phone battery life is very less

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
now that's tech news away from all the i-phone crap comparisons/look-alikes.

extending memory capacity to 8 gigs but hanging even after 2 gigs is no big deal.this is called delivered performance.toooooooo gooooooooood!!!

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Lolz.Nice one. ;)
Let's just hope not :p

Oh n btw i read on a blog that the expected price is ~200$.
Cudnt really confirm it on any other.
Might be just a rumour.

Regards,
ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom