Phil Collins waves goodbye to his money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Dang who knew he was such a generous ex-husband! Now I want to marry him, just for the divorce settlement!!!
lolz
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/95.png

Source: *seriouslyomg.com/?p=8947

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
any ladies here want to try fortune *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81.png

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^wtf...its taken from the post. you never read my blog...do you ?
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/107.png

narangz

Web developer
^^wtf...its taken from the post. you never read my blog...do you ?
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/107.png

I know, I know. I know you are a perfectly normal person who can control himself by leaving a perfect chance for something. :p Now is that a normal thing? :eek:

BTW- I try to read each & every post of yours on your blog. :)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/57.png

Nice to have people like you in this forum. Creates a good atmosphere to roll around *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81.png
Am just too dumb for most of the times (lost few things cuz of that). Nevermind !

narangz

Web developer
^^*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/57.png

Nice to have people like you in this forum. Creates a good atmosphere to roll around *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/81.png
Am just too dumb for most of the times (lost few things cuz of that). Nevermind !

Pulling my leg, eh? :D

Drizzling Blur

Devoted Metalhead \\m//
Well, shouldnt he be parting half of his fortune ??? Anyways the royalties on CD's and his share of the sales that happen all the time should keep him alive if not rich, all he needs is his agent signing him up for a good global tour, he should get back a good amount of it back in no time. U know these celebs too lazy to earn more when they have got enough and when they want to earn more, people have forgotten them.

red_devil

Back!
^ please PM

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=20614

for all the expert advice you would ever need :D

[reporting that spammer...]

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Now, that's news. All the wife ever did was sleep with him then divorce and one fine day she gets one big fat cheque with her name on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom