Personal Hygiene and Etiquette Thread V1: Ear Wax Edition

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
link please. (of the vids. )
since i'm in home now,
food there seems much more horrible than what it seemed when i was there.
overall, sometimes its pretty better to have maggi or something from the hostel canteen than to eat the mess food,
further, in the city, its just one Pure veg eating corner (but thats pretty tasty, so no problem :p ), every where else, its mixed.
PROBLEMS IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AGAR…: PROBLEMS IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AGARTALA WITH ALL THE STUDENTS - YouTube

It's the same everywhere, bro...
At least we have a very good food court here in Silchar... :)

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
PROBLEMS IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AGAR…: PROBLEMS IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AGARTALA WITH ALL THE STUDENTS - YouTube

It's the same everywhere, bro...
At least we have a very good food court here in Silchar... :)

thats just some guys exaggerating things to show to the world.
didn't watch the whole. :p
our food court isn't open yet.
the food court hall is used for meals (coocked in the hostel mess) served in case of a fest or any function :p
anyways, feel very bored at home, going back on 8th :D :hyper:
couldn't even start doing the "to do in Summer" list except some HTML and CSS, which was just 2 or three days

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Names for the solution plz

here:
Dunno about you guys, but for me cleaning ear wax requires a softner like Ceruklin available in pharmacies.

there are many ways :
<Bath: Soap + water in ears>
<Bath: Water in ears>
<No Bath: Soap + water in ears>
<No Bath: Water in ears>
<Only Earbud w/o bath>
<Bath: Soap + water in ears + Earbud>
<Bath: Water in ears + Earbud>
<No Bath: Soap + water in ears + Earbud>
<No Bath: Water in ears + Earbud>
<Softener + Earbud>
<Softener only>
<jo mile kaan mein ghused lo, sahi lage to thik, nai lage to aur kuch try karo :p >

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
:pullhair: ahh...Headache and full back is paining :-(
any remedy for it? (Home remedy or no-side effect medicine)

rainy season is a disease season if we don't take care :-x

amjath

Human Spambot
:pullhair: ahh...Headache and full back is paining :-(
any remedy for it? (Home remedy or no-side effect medicine)

rainy season is a disease season if we don't take care :-x

sleep on your side with knees bent [hope u get it], so that the back area is streched. avoid any other position during pain especially lying on your stomach

- - - Updated - - -

sit straight in office, dont lean back or bend forward

icebags

Technomancer
paint ur remaining hairs white, tight skin and white hairs go along well. but u may look over attractive if u have black skin.

amjath

Human Spambot
Need serious help here,
I was fair looking when I was young, but became but dark. Any help, BTW I'm from chennai since I was born

icebags

Technomancer
if u dont want to colour ur hair, mehendi is best probably, and is safer than colour.

there r some organic herbs that gives darker colour to mehendi when mixed, but i forgot name. ask some mehendi wallah instead.

but srsly, what is the problem with white hair, i just got 9-10 white hairs, and ppl often point them out, how weird.

anyways, if u dont want to colour ur whole head white, u may just try painting a stripe with white, that looks hot.

*i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/09/article-0-1CF1A6D800000578-494_306x423.jpg

Top Bottom