Personal Hygiene and Etiquette Thread V1: Ear Wax Edition

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Don't eat onion, garlic and other spicy stuff you want to smell less pungent. Or perhaps neutralize them before eating.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
bro...treid ypur method and felt my breath is little bad....any solution(and i brush daily:-D)

1.Brush twice daily
2.Don't let your mouth dry..drink plenty of water (coz saliva helps kill bacterias)
3.Eat light food (as said by Faun)
4.Eilachi,Sauf helps bad breath
5.after finishing eating always gargle the mouth while doing handwash
6.while brushing also clean tongue using tongue cleaner

Last edited:
Take a half-pea size amount of toothpaste and rub it on your tongue and gargle after meals. It completely cleans the tongue where most of bacterias causing bad breath grow.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
bro...treid ypur method and felt my breath is little bad....any solution(and i brush daily:-D)

I too brush daily.
Earlier i used a neem toothpaste, then due to its temporary unavailability, i started using colgate (don't remember the name, its a transparent pack, blue crystals in the gel)
then my friends started to complain about my bad breath.
Now, back to the neem paste, (in my home now, nobody complained yet :p )

- - - Updated - - -

Contributing to the thread.

Keep your mouth closed when masticating.

yeah.
most friends of mine always chew with their mouth open, (many people do)
its very very "^%#$@%^$%^@$^" to have to look at the "in the process" food :yuck:
told many of them not to, but they dont listen.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I too brush daily.
Earlier i used a neem toothpaste, then due to its temporary unavailability, i started using colgate (don't remember the name, its a transparent pack, blue crystals in the gel)
then my friends started to complain about my bad breath.
Now, back to the neem paste, (in my home now, nobody complained yet :p )

- - - Updated - - -

yeah.
most friends of mine always chew with their mouth open, (many people do)
its very very "^%#$@%^$%^@$^" to have to look at the "in the process" food :yuck:
told many of them not to, but they dont listen.
I freaking hate that chomping sound... Can't bear it... In the mess, if i get stuck with some loud chomper, I make myself scarce at the drop of a hat... :-D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I use Sensodyne (green one). Don't like the gel.

b/w, "Ear Wax Edition "!!!
lol...r we expecting a "bad breath" edition in near future?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I use Sensodyne (green one). Don't like the gel.

b/w, "Ear Wax Edition "!!!
lol...r we expecting a "bad breath" edition in near future?

Title can change with the current mood of thread. Lets see where the thread sways.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
How's the food there in Agartala??? I saw some horrific videos of your hostels in YouTube!!! :p

link please. (of the vids. )
since i'm in home now,
food there seems much more horrible than what it seemed when i was there.
overall, sometimes its pretty better to have maggi or something from the hostel canteen than to eat the mess food,
further, in the city, its just one Pure veg eating corner (but thats pretty tasty, so no problem :p ), every where else, its mixed.

Top Bottom