evil_maverick

Journeyman
hey guys!!
my sys specs--
amd x2 4400
2 gb ddr 800
8400 gs 512 mb
asus m2nvm dvi
i played crysis..at 1024*768 ,med details(no aa,texture-low)it wrked fine!!
but nw i tried playing rainbow six vegas,the gameplay is not that smooth at 1024*768 and lowest settings!!
can u plz tell me vy??
crysis is smooth but rainbowsix not!!
plz help!!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Rainbox Six' gfx dun come close to Crysis, yet it seems very heavy. It has a highly unoptimised gfx and shows random performances on each driver release.
Actually it built on Unreal Engine 2.5 highly modified. Even Unreal Engine 3 is much faster nd better looking than that.
Nyways there are patches available which optimises a bit nd look for the best driver release which has best performance for that game.

Even i played Crysis on my 7600GT oc @ 1152*864 everythin medium, physics,effects, sound @ high.
And Rainbow Six was lagging @ low~med at that resolution.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's because the game's been very poorly coded.Infact it's the second worst Unreal 3.0 code after Blacksite:Area 51.The game will have very poor performace during smoke & particle effects being displayed.It crushed my 7900GT in outdoor performances as it bounced between 23-26fps & dropped drastically at 19fps at times.But the game looks stunning.You'll need to have a good enough graphic card to handle it properly.Else you'll have to let do with it's average performance in mid-range cards.;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
You can use the quick save button to save the game if I remember correctly.You can map your quick save button accordingly to customise it.As far as the patch goes it has come out with a few patches but none seem to boost the FPS drastically.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Not sure.Though friend says that it looks more polished & thankfully has Anti-Aliasing option to be set in-game.I'll try my hand on it once I get it & let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom