Pen drive problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rameeze

Broken In
When I connect my pen drive in office it detects virus in symantec but at my home pc it work properly, can any body tell me what is the solution?

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Then... the comp at your home doesnt really have a good antivirus... the virus may be creeping and crawling inside your hard disk and memory... sloooowly your computer slows down... and you make a thread again, here, asking the reason and the solution... we ask you to download NOD32 and run it... and to uninstall symantec as it is a $^%%$#^(& antivirus, and you go back and try it, and post back saying "it worked, thx guys!!! digit forum roxxx" and we nod back, saying that has always been the case :D

I gave you a big hint on what to do next.

:D

I luv being sarcastic :D
Seriously.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Update the virus definition and format your pen drive, if possible, before you find your computers infected.

amitshahc

doing R&D of webtools
you should use AVG free or Kaspersky. it is very efficient to remove the virus and your data will be saved as it is.

but can somebody tell me how do i set the default option when i double click on the pen drive icon.
= the first option when i right click on the pen drive's icon in my computer

it is open(O) or something like that which i want to change to Open only.

OP
rameeze

rameeze

Broken In
Update the virus definition and format your pen drive, if possible, before you find your computers infected.
I have formated it and worked fine but when connect it in office after using it at home PC , the message "Drive is not ready" appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom