Peach: New Open Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I hope you guys have seen that wonderful open source movie called Elephant's Dream. If you haven't please do (free to download). Its an animated film completely done using open source tools mainly Blender.

Along the same lines comes the next movie 'Peach'. The posters are out, Just look at these wonderful characters in the movie.:) SOURCE

*peach.blender.org/wp-content/uploads/poster_bunny_crop.jpg *peach.blender.org/wp-content/uploads/poster_gamera_crop.jpg *peach.blender.org/wp-content/uploads/poster_franky_crop.jpg *peach.blender.org/wp-content/uploads/poster_rinky_crop.jpg *peach.blender.org/wp-content/uploads/poster_rodents_big.thumbnail.jpg

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I don't want to be a spoilsport but this Elephant's Dream sucks. Can anyone explain what's it's all about?

I know these people are not Pixar Studios with Million Dollar budgets, they worked for free and don't have fancy softwares but this kind of BS is not acceptable. Seen Pixar shorts? They were short, sweet and had simple graphics (atleast the earlier shorts).

This thing is complex and often the animation was not upto the mark. Sorry to say, but it looks like amateur effort. Shabby work. If they made this one on Blender, then god, it's not the way to promote the product.

Anyway let my rant stop. Now hoping that this Peach is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom