Pdf problem plz help

Daniel Adam

Broken In
hello guys

im a newbie in windows, earlier i used only mobiles for office work. please answer the below queries

1) i want to copy Text from a webpage say(any info like profile or resume) and create a PDF file for the same.
2) i have downloaded adobe reader from adobe.com, how to create a new pdf file

3) can i right click on any webpage and save it as pdf??

4) i tried to paste the slected text in ms-word but its asking me to instal add to save it as pdf?

how you guys normally save text as pdf file??

Anish

Spectre
Two ways:
1. What browser are you using?
if its opera, go to menu -> print to file and choose pdf file as extension
if its chrome, go to menu -> print and then in printer option choose save as pdf.

2. If you wanna copy paste in word and then convert to pdf, install this addon to msoffice:
Download 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS from Official Microsoft Download Center
and then restart office. Now, when you paste the content and then goto file-> save as -> pdf.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Word 2010 supports saving in pdf by default. But you don't need to face that much hassle, rather just print > Save as pdf.

mayank107

Broken In
Use Primopdf(freeware) for converting any document into pdf. Install it and just go to print menu and select primopdf.

OP
D

Daniel Adam

Broken In
Thank you i've already installed the Add-on from microsoft and its working fine. but i just want to select the content of a page and save it as pdf can i paste the content in PDF directly??

no printer is installed in my laptop. when i saved it is taking me to ONE note 2007.???

Two ways:
1. What browser are you using?
if its opera, go to menu -> print to file and choose pdf file as extension
if its chrome, go to menu -> print and then in printer option choose save as pdf.

2. If you wanna copy paste in word and then convert to pdf, install this addon to msoffice:
Download 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS from Official Microsoft Download Center
and then restart office. Now, when you paste the content and then goto file-> save as -> pdf.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
There's no need to install printer to save as pdf. You must need to select proper option.

Regarding creating a pdf directly by copy paste, yes you can do it by simply creating a new file in adobe reader or foxit reader.

OP
D

Daniel Adam

Broken In
There's no need to install printer to save as pdf. You must need to select proper option.

Regarding creating a pdf directly by copy paste, yes you can do it by simply creating a new file in adobe reader or foxit reader.

if i use adobe reader to just paste the data it not working.
i've attached the screenshots please check it. and the other option which u said about printer its not working??
3.JPG5.JPG1.JPG2.JPG

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I'm sorry to say, but creating pdf by copy-pasting isn't working due to the unavailability of the feature in normal pdf readers.

And regarding saving a web document in pdf format, an options comes on left pane after you click print or ctrl + p. hit it and save. This is what comes in my chrome, can't say about other browsers.

Top Bottom