PDF download extension problem in FX 1.5.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

serendipiti

Journeyman
Hi!
I am using PDF Download v0.7.4 with Firefox 1.5.0.5.
My config is detailed below:
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.5) Gecko/20060719 Firefox/1.5.0.5
Build ID: 2006071912

Enabled Extensions: [51]
- Adblock Plus 0.7.1.1: *adblockplus.org/ - Ads were yesterday!
- Advanced Dork: 2.0Beta.7: *johnny.ihackstuff.com/ - Right click a word or phrase and use Google's advanced operators
- AI Roboform Toolbar for Firefox 6.7.4: *www.roboform.com - Allows the use of Roboform in Firefox.
- Answers 1.24: *www.answers.com - Alt+Click on any word or term for quick info (definitions, up-to-the-minute reference, and more). No selection is necessary!
- AutoMarks 0.2: *www.ticklespace.com - Use the Location bar to autocomplete with URLs from your bookmarks.
- Bookmark Backup 0.3.3: *www.pikey.me.uk/mozilla/ - Creates a backup of bookmarks.html each time the browser is closed.
- Bookmark Duplicate Detector 0.5.0: *bookmarkdd.mozdev.org/ - Helps you find, move and remove duplicate bookmarks. It also notices you when you are adding a bookmark already in your Bookmarks.
- Bookmarks LinkChecker 0.6.8.2: *www.google.com/search?q=Firefox Bookmarks LinkChecker - This extension checks links.
- Cache Status 0.6.3: *addons.mozilla.org/addon.php?id=1881 - Easy cache status & management from status
- Clear Address Bar 1.0: *addons.mozilla.org/ - Clear the Address Bar with a single click.
- Compact Library Extension Organizer (CLEO) 1.0: *customsoftwareconsult.com/extensions - Compact Library Extension Organizer (CLEO)
- CustomizeGoogle 0.49: *www.customizegoogle.com/ - Enhance Google search results and remove ads and spam.
- CuteMenus - Crystal SVG 1.2: *www.cutemenuproject.com/ - Adds icons to all menu items.
- DOM Inspector 1.8.0.5: *www.mozilla.org/projects/inspector/ - Inspect the DOM of HTML, XUL, and XML pages, including the browser chrome.
- Download Manager Tweak 0.7.1: *dmextension.mozdev.org/ - A modification of the Firefox download manager that changes its appearance and allows it to be opened in a separate window, a new tab, or the sidebar.
- Download Sort 2.5.5: *downloadstatusbar.mozdev.org/downsort/ - Automatically save downloads to different directories.
- Download Statusbar 0.9.4.1: *downloadstatusbar.mozdev.org/ - View and manage downloads from a tidy statusbar
- Fasterfox 1.0.3: *fasterfox.mozdev.org/ - Performance and network tweaks for Firefox.
- FavLoc 1.0.6: *favloc.fligtar.com - Easily download to commonly used locations.
- Firefox Extension Backup Extension (FEBE) 3.0: *customsoftwareconsult.com/extensions - Firefox Extension Backup Extension
- FlashGot 0.5.9.995: *flashgot.net - Enables single and massive("all" and "selection") downloads using the most popular external downloadmanagers for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD(dozens currently supported, see Extension's Home Page for details).FlashGot offers also a Build Gallery functionality which helps to synthetizefull media galleries in one page from serial contents originally scattered onseveral pages, for easy and fast "download all".
- Foxmarks Bookmark Synchronizer 0.72: *www.foxmarks.com/ - Synchronizes your bookmarks across machines.
- Gmail Manager 0.5: *www.longfocus.com/firefox/gmanager/ - Gmail accounts management and new mail notifications.
- Google Safe Browsing 1.1: *www.google.com/tools/service/npredir?r=ff_sb_home - Warns you about fraudulent web pages.
- Google Suggest 1.0.0.2005110710: *www.google.com/ - Suggests Search Terms as you type
- Google Toolbar for Firefox 2.1.20060713W: *www.google.com/ - Take the power of Google with you anywhere on the Web!
- History Menu 0.44: *www.google.com/search?q=Firefox History Menu - Adds submenus to Go Menu for previous days' history
- Hyperwords(tm) 1.3.3: *www.hyperwords.net - Makes every word on the web interactive.
- IE Tab 1.0.9.5: *ietab.mozdev.org/ - Enables you to use the embedded IE engine within Mozilla/Firefox.
- IE View 1.2.9: *ieview.mozdev.org/ - Open pages in IE via Firefox menus
- Linkification 1.2.3: *www.beggarchooser.com/firefox/ - Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.
- LiveClick 0.1.6.1: *liveclick.mozdev.org - Turn livemarks into clickable bookmarks.
- Menu Editor 1.2: *menueditor.mozdev.org/ - Customize application menus
- MR Tech Local Install 5.2: *www.mrtech.com/extensions/local_install/ - Local Install power tools for all users. (en-US)
- New Tab Button on Tab Bar 1.0: *www.mikegoodspeed.com/new-tab-button-on-tab-bar/ - Adds a new tab button to the tab bar.
- NewsFox 0.5.2: *newsfox.mozdev.org/ - RSS/Atom News Reader.
- NoScript 1.1.4.1: *noscript.net - Extra protection for your Firefox: NoScript allows JavaScript, Java (and other plugins) only for trusted domains of your choice (e.g. your home-banking web site). This whitelist based pre-emptive blocking approach prevents exploitation of security vulnerabilities (known and even unknown!) with no loss of functionality... Experts will agree: Firefox is really safer with NoScript Smile
- Paste and Go 0.4.3: *tecwizards.de/mozilla/ - Lets you paste an URL from the clipboard and directly load it.
- PDF Download 0.7.4: *www.pdfdownload.org - Allows to choose what you want to do with a PDF file: download it, view it with an external viewer or view it as HTML!
- Performancing 1.2: *performancing.com/ - Performancing Extension
- ReminderFox 0.9.8: *reminderfox.mozdev.org - Displays and manages reminders and ToDo's
- Remove It Permanently 1.0.6.1: *rip.mozdev.org/ - Permanently hide items from the Context Menu
- repagination 2006.4.4: *www.google.com/search?q=Firefox repagination - Right click "next" or "previous" or "2" link and flatten all results to one page. Ex. Search Results Page. There is also a slide show option.
- Sage 1.3.6: *sage.mozdev.org - A lightweight RSS and Atom feed aggregator.
- ScrapBook 1.1: *amb.vis.ne.jp/mozilla/scrapbook/ - Helps you to save Web pages and organize the collection.
- Tab Mix Plus 0.3.0.5: *tmp.garyr.net - Tab browsing with an added boost.
- Talkback 1.5.0.5: *talkback.mozilla.org/ - Submit a crash report to Mozilla.org.
- Update Notifier 0.1.4: *www.longfocus.com/firefox/updatenotifier - Notifies you when updates are available for your extensions and themes.
- WellRounded 0.43: *www.breakzdjs.com/ltn100/wellrounded/ - Provides rounded URL and search bars.
- WikiPedia Lookup Extension 0.2.4: *boss.bekk.no/boss/wle/ - Lookup words in WikiPedia
- Wizz RSS News Reader 2.1.5: *www.wizzcomputers.com/WizzRss.php - A fairly good RSS and Atom news reader.

Installed Themes: [1]
- Firefox (default): *www.mozilla.org/

Installed Plugins: (13)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Java(TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 Update 6
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft® DRM
- Mozilla Default Plug-in
- PCMan's IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- QuickTime Plug-in 7.0.4
- RealPlayer Version Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32-bit)
- Shockwave Flash
- Shockwave for Director
- Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
Since a few days(i think after upgrading to FF 1.5.0.5) when clicking on pdf links i am not getting the option dialog to download/view.I have unistalled and reinstalled the extension as suggested in the forum and in file download options pdf files are set to open using Adobe Acrobat plugin.
Please help as i can't do without this great extension!(I've also posted on the extn forum but sorry to say haven't received any replies till now!)

Venom

Journeyman
Maybe its incompatible, I havent tried it out lately, try checking for updates too. I have disabled the Adobe plugins in my Firefox so that it always downloads by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom