pc with no budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankushkool

Youngling
Wow this was nice... now will someone help me building a real system for Rs. 300k... oh! did i say 300k... :p i meant 30k :D :D :D confides btw phenome II & i5!!!

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Honestly, that was a poor decision, buying that type of a PC, unless you are going for a guinness world record for the most powerful desktop PC or something. for gaming purpose, a PS3 would have sufficed. the interest earned on the money saved would have been enough to buy a new game every week. And there's no game out there which will refuse to run in its full glory on a simple SLI/crossfire setup with 2 highest end cards. So, I don't see what purpose could be served by such a PC.
Please save some electricity for the country by keeping that PC switched off!

fatalcore

Journeyman
This thread is just not done.....Some this is wrong in the thread.....If ur friend has 200K to spend ask him to get a alienware.Thats all....Assembling for 200K is a joke that too for 5 years.

rajan1311

Padawan
This thread is just not done.....Some this is wrong in the thread.....If ur friend has 200K to spend ask him to get a alienware.Thats all....Assembling for 200K is a joke that too for 5 years.

Some people like to show off or get attention. That was the only purpose of this thread.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who are we to comment on OP's intention/approach? It's his money and he can do whatever he wants to do.

Just post your suggestions and jog on instead of making personal comments. This is a warning for everyone, especially the bumper.

Thread locked. The OP can PM me if he wants to get this unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom