Pc Restarts While Working! .....plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
hey ppl.....thank u for ur efforts to solve my prbs...

i wud like to tell u ppl that i m having genuine windows xp sp2 ... voltage isn't a prb coz i got my SMPS replaced...formatted my XP and reloaded but prb still persists....and for u codename_romeo, i m able to access my registry and folder options....my PC is virus-free....

Thanking u all again...but plz keep on tryin for a soln...

BLACKBERRY7100g

rjasthebest

Broken In
well free radical,i have installed win 98 nd still the problem exists..
my hard disk is ok as i did chkdisk nd no errors came,also checked my ram by memtest no problems there either......
BUT ONE THINK IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHY DID THE COMPUTER DID NOT RESTART WHEN I TOOK MY CPU TO MY VENDOR'S PLACE<<
WHAT THE HELL MAN,i m confused lots

goobimama

 Macboy
If it didn't restart at the vendors place, then something may be wrong with your home wiring. Get plug checked for leakages and such eh?

shantanu

Technomancer
This Is Surely Problem With Ups... I Got Same Problem Yesterday And The System Restarted Withour Any Notice Any Time !!!!!

Damn Sure Your Ups Is Having Problem Or Your Voltage Is Bad... Check Your Power

rjasthebest

Broken In
hellloooo,,,,,
m back with this thread............well i want u to tell u all is that............i couldn't find a soln to this problem last year in winters...........but I wanna tell u that this restarting problem vanished in summers here in chandigarh..........but poor me coz of the rain its somewhat cooler here nd this damn problem has arrived again.......i hear the same creaking sound nd my pc restarts without any prior notice.........
PLS HELP ME........
HOPE TO FIND A SOLN THIS TIME AROUND...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom