PC restarting automatically

girishrn

Broken In
Hi,

While working on my pc its shows blue dump and pc gets restarted. System scanned with antivirus (Avira) and also scanned with Malware and no infection found. So pls guide what would exact problem.

thanks & regards,

Girish

CA50

Cyborg Agent
first of all use nornal font, and provide more inputs, what is your system config? And what is the BSOD code, i mean the error code when you face the blue screen?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
There can be a 1000 reasons for a BSOD ranging from hardware to software issues, so please be more detailed. And edit your post to reduce the font size

katiyar_v

Right off the assembly line
hi,
the blue screen normally relate to hardware issues so if u added any h/w recently remove that and check the status ,if all is well then no prob but if prob remain same then try to boot system in safe mode and try to check hdd issue as run chkdsk comand from command prompt with /f and /r option for all drives.

OP
G

girishrn

Broken In
No new hardware installed and i am not able read the code error, before reading the code, pc gets restarted...

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
restart the system in safe mode. go to device manager and try to see if there is any hardware which has issues. remove that/them and again restart the PC in normal mode. see if it works properly or not

fatalcore

Journeyman
From your post i guess you are using Windows Xp and intel processor , However this will work with vista & 7 also.
1>Format your PC

90% chance it will be OK ,if it doesnt help then

2>Check your north bridge-if it is hot then put some thermal paste and add an extra fan on your north bridge.

4% chance it will be OK ,if it doesnt help then

3>Check your heat shrink on top of your processor-if it is hot apply thermal paste and add some cooling device.

2% chance it will be OK ,if it doesnt help then

4>Check your GPU's Fan (if you have any) ,if it is hot then its time to replace your card and add 2 to 3 fan in the cabinet.2 outflow 1 in flow direction

2% chance it will be OK ,if it doesnt help then

5>Overhaul your entire pc + clean your entire pc + give it a break for 2-4 days and rearrange it

If problem persists.....1% chance leave it on god.

katiyar_v

hi,if it you had not installed any new hardware then find out hdd setting in bios as if you are using SATA hard disk, get confirm that the ide configuration in IDE or Legasy mode as if your Operating System CD is not integrated with AHCI mode

smilingrose

Hi,

While working on my pc its shows blue dump and pc gets restarted. System scanned with antivirus (Avira) and also scanned with Malware and no infection found. So pls guide what would exact problem.

thanks & regards,

Girish

contact your hardware professional....

OP
G

girishrn

Broken In
Thanks to all Buddies for the valuable suggestions.........

I downloaded one small utility Blue Screen View from which I got the below mentioned codes, from below mentioned details it shows usb driver issues:
HP Printer 1022, Umax Scanner Astra Slim 600 & USB Bluetooth is connected with PC.....

So please suggest is it driver issue / Ram issue.....

==================================================
Dump File : Mini072910-02.dmp
Crash Time : 7/29/2010 5:14:42 PM
Bug Check String : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug Check Code : 0x100000d1
Parameter 1 : 0x00000018
Parameter 2 : 0x00000002
Parameter 3 : 0x00000000
Parameter 4 : 0xb8f1b8ea
Caused By Driver : USB650C.sys
Caused By Address : USB650C.sys+18ea
File Description : I82930 Bulk IO Test Driver