[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

.jRay.

Youngling
after installing and playing and for some reason i have to install it again, say i format pc and have to reinstall, will the key work?

Sorry for noob question.

Aditya11

Journeyman
So I went ahead and purchased Grand Theft Auto V from a retail store in Pune. I wanted to cancel the Amazon pre-order, since it missed the delivery date, but there wasn't a "Cancel" option anywhere, only "Return". So I opted for that and called the customer care to process it further. He told me to simply refuse the delivery, when and if it happens and the item will be returned back to Amazon. Since I had chosen Cash on Delivery, no actual money transaction will happen.

Phew..so much work for one game!

Anyhow, I am now installing the game as I type this. After that, there's the download of 5GB patch! It's gonna be a looooong night tonight.

As someone requested, here are the screenshots of the retail copy. Sorry for the low-res, I clicked them in hurry.

*i58.tinypic.com/30tl375.jpg

*i59.tinypic.com/357qejt.jpg

*i60.tinypic.com/n3nk7d.jpg

*i58.tinypic.com/1qqyo1.jpg

The black envelope contains a small 'manual' with the activation key, instruction leaflet for redeeming cash bonus, and a map. Pretty neat.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
It seems Game companies that previously made a shitty port make an awesome port for the sequel.. they probably realised their mistakes and put extra effort on optimization for PC
Dark Souls -> Dark souls 2
GTA IV -> GTA V

rohit3221

Broken In
F**k amazon....
I received a message today that my order has been cancelled....
I contacted Customer support and they say that we were unable to procure item from the seller...
So much for paying 50 bucks more to get the game on release day
Going to purchase from steam now

Last edited:

Alok

Adventurer
F**k amazon....
I received a message today that my order has been cancelled....
I contacted Customer support and they say that we were unable to procure item from the seller...
So much for paying 50 bucks more to get the game on release day
Going to purchase from steam now

too bad :-( and you missed preorder bonus as well.

Top Bottom