Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Dragon Age: Origins

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Yo! Just like Ethan's yesteryear post, vote for the best game of this year & it's strictly PC. If there are any games - that you think is great - other than the 10 ('cause only 10 polls are allowed :x), please post in this thread. So, let the votin' begin!

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

For me, I think Batman has all, superb graphics, great gameplay, awesome plot, longer campaign.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Good to see no Ezio, Nomad or any other similarly homosexual reference in your post OP. Please keep this up. Voted for Arkham. I know vamsi will give it to Dragon Age.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Thank ye. I'll do that only for "Game You are Currently Addicted to" thread. Outside that thread, I'm a serious guy.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ absolutely not. I didn't even beat the game yet.. how can i rate it??? Even if i would have completed the game, My vote definitely goes to Batman. Sure Dragon Age origins is rocking but I might be cheating the gamer inside me if i vote for it in the presence of batman.

Krow

Crowman
I wish you would post in proper English and give your gun slinging cowboy alter ego a little rest. Ye, a'ight, slingin', etc qualify as poor English. If I am correct, then you are older than 12, so no real need to post that way. Just my two paise.

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I love gunslingers, maybe those words fit for Americanos, eh gringo? Hell, I'm 20, sh*t! Poor English? Okay, mate. I'll switch to Irish-Engilsh, den. :D

OP
N

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, I knew it would be you who voted for DiRT 2 'cause ye'r havin' DX11 card & knows what it looks like in a DX11 card.

Krow

Crowman
^Oh yes, you can!

Download and run this, then run Dirt 2, should work.
*www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

official

In the zone
i had been playing a lot of games this year and there had seriously been some poor to over the top games. I am not a serious fan of any gen... and i play almost all games. Some of the best games i think(sticking to pc only)

action/adventure-BATMAN ARKHAM ASYLUM
Why?- coz in my 17 years of gaming life i hav not played any superhero game that was so cool, so awesome and so much fun.
pros- for smooth gameplay, stunning graphics, cool combos, replayability, puzzles, cool off-campaign challenges.
cons- unsatisfying and poor boss challenges.
points-- 9.0
Worth mention- PROTOTYPE
why- very entertaining gameplay, cool powers , some missions were good.
cons- graphics was dim, had some issues in stability.
points-- 8.4+
Worth mention- GTA4
this could hav been a great game had rockstar taken pc gamers into consideration
Beat RPG game - DRAGONS AGE ORIGINS why -simply "the BEST" points- 10.0

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Mirror's Edge should've been there, and am wondering why Prototype was not in the running (pun intended). The winner would not have been any different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom