PC Game Deals

snap

Lurker
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare free for 24hrs

News - Now Free on Steam for a Limited Time - Chivalry: Medieval Warfar

Killing Machine
All Blizzard games now available to buy from official retailer Gamestheshop
This is a huge achievement for GTS if what you say is true that they are the pioneers of Blizzard distribution in India!!

Wait..does that mean I don't have to import my CEs anymore? Good times ahead!

Sent from my RN3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Original StarCraft anthology is now free on Blizzard.

Classic Games - Blizzard Sho

4k Remaster announced

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saints Row 2 is free at GOG for the next 48 hours.

Also Saints Row 2, Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition, Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package & Saints Row: Gat out of Hell are on GOG Connect. For SR 3 & 4, owning only the base game in Steam will also enable you redeem your GOTY copies at GOG.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Also Saints Row 2, Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition, Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package & Saints Row: Gat out of Hell are on GOG Connect. For SR 3 & 4, owning only the base game in Steam will also enable you redeem your GOTY copies at GOG.

Have the collection on steam. Thanks for GOG Connect. :thumbs:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl

Also saints row is currently on sale on steam. So buy it there and activate on GOG if you want two copies.

NOTE:
No need to buy SR2 as it is free on GOG.
Base games on steam will give you complete editions on GOG

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Why did Ubisoft increase the price of Watch_dogs 2 on the Indian steam store. Crazy.

Edit: it's for all recently released AAA Ubisoft titles. Far cry primal price has also increased. Also other games like Grow up which were costing Rs 299 is now 620.

Recently Steam added new currencies to their catalogue maybe because of that.

If this continues get ready to shell out more money guys.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I buy SaintRow 4, i could have buy it + DLC for like INR 50 more... Wish they could do refund
Where did you buy SR4 Chris? If you got only the base game on steam then you can redeem the game+all dlc on gog connect.

Top Bottom