PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Hello all.. Planning to buy borderland.. Have never tried that. Though have heard a lot. So if anyone has got some time can you pls tell me which one should i get. Borderlands pre sequel, borderlands 2 goty or borderlands "take over your life" bundle or borderland triple pack..
Very confused.. Any help!!
I would suggest you to buy and try Borderlands 2 first. If you like the game and game-play then you will end up having a blast with it. Then during future sales you can get the series collection via the Take Over Your Life Bundle. (It is a bundle so it will give you more discounted price in future because of owning BL2 already. What I mean is you are not gonna lose anything by buying it later.)

And FYI, Borderlands 2 GOTY package is not a "real" GOTY. It still misses some important DLCs. What you need to buy to make BL2 complete is = BL2 GOTY + Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 + All Headhunter DLCs 1 to 5. Total cost would be ₹766. If you want a slight discount, contact me on Steam.

striker_rage

Journeyman
Hello all.. Planning to buy borderland.. Have never tried that. Though have heard a lot. So if anyone has got some time can you pls tell me which one should i get. Borderlands pre sequel, borderlands 2 goty or borderlands "take over your life" bundle or borderland triple pack..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

I have played Borderlands 1 & Borderlands 1 all dlc.

I am currently playing Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2 all dlc.

I also own Borderlands Pre Sequel and Tales from Borderlands but have not played them yet.

So, what I would suggest is....first buy Borderlands 1 GOTY edition or something that will give you Borderlands 1 and all dlc's.

Then buy Borderlands 2 Complete Edition if you loved Borderlands 1. If you liked Borderlands 1 but don't have crazy love for it then you can get Borderlands 2 Goty or some edition which is cheap.

Then you can get a bundle on steam which includes all games. Steam will automatically remove the price of existing games making the remaining games ultra cheap during sales.

Do not start with Borderlands 2 or later games before Borderlands 1 as the story is linked and you will not enjoy the game as you should. Only play in the sequence that is BL1, BL2, BL: PS and so on.

You can add me on steam 'burnedstriker' or pm me your id and I will add you and we can chat there if you need more info or want to do co-op.

PS: thanks [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] for letting me about the post made by [MENTION=312199]avanildutta[/MENTION] so that I could reply to his post.
[MENTION=312199]avanildutta[/MENTION] if you liked my post somehow, please do not rep me but instead do it for [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] cuz he is the one that told me about your post and he is one of the most helpful ppl in this forum.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Thx u so much guys.. Im surely going to add you all.. Well now im thinking then to buy the whole pack.. Its ~1k.. By that way i wont miss anything.. Besides im more of a collector that player tbh.. Still ya will teamup whenever we all happen to be online and i mood for some rounds.. Thx again guys..

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz

Currently on my first playthrough of Borderlands 1 and having a blast. The game seemed a bit difficult when you start up but improves when you level up, get better equipment and get the hang of it. I had bought the B1 goty + B2 pack in steam sale.

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

avanildutta

Journeyman
Currently on my first playthrough of Borderlands 1 and having a blast. The game seemed a bit difficult when you start up but improves when you level up, get better equipment and get the hang of it. I had bought the B1 goty + B2 pack in steam sale.

Is the current sale price good acc to you.. Or were it even lesser during winter sales.. Any idea?

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Is the current sale price good acc to you.. Or were it even lesser during winter sales.. Any idea?

I had bought the pack for Rs 499, haven't checked up on the current price though

avanildutta

Journeyman
I had bought the pack for Rs 499, haven't checked up on the current price though

Well then it seems the same.. Anyways thanks for everything.. Will see you soon thn over steam.. My steam id is G-Force. Will send you tomorrow.. As im on bed now..

gameranand

Living to Play
I would suggest you to buy and try Borderlands 2 first. If you like the game and game-play then you will end up having a blast with it. Then during future sales you can get the series collection via the Take Over Your Life Bundle. (It is a bundle so it will give you more discounted price in future because of owning BL2 already. What I mean is you are not gonna lose anything by buying it later.)

And FYI, Borderlands 2 GOTY package is not a "real" GOTY. It still misses some important DLCs. What you need to buy to make BL2 complete is = BL2 GOTY + Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 + All Headhunter DLCs 1 to 5. Total cost would be ₹766. If you want a slight discount, contact me on Steam.

Damn man. Did you bought all those costume DLCs, Headhunter DLCs and Upgrade 2 DLCs separately ? That must have costed you quite some money for just eye candy.

Killing Machine
Enjoy you ppl who don't own any Bioshock game.

Bioshock: The Collection for ₹436

Looks like a pricing mistake for the bundle because Infinite + Season Pass alone costs you ₹824 :p. Existing owners of some of the games like me are screwed because this bundle does not give you the extra discount nor extra gift copies of items we own.

In my case however, I miss Minerva's Den DLC, Infinite Season Pass, Columbia's Finest DLC. Considering their base prices and applying a 75% discount on these three, I get a total ₹436 same as the collection error-price. :D So am I still screwed or not? Yes, I am. Can I make myself feel better that I got 75% off discount (instead of 67%) on the items I intend to own? Probably..

Why do they do this and make us feel sad. :(

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Enjoy you ppl who don't own any Bioshock game.

Bioshock: The Collection for ₹436

Looks like a pricing mistake for the bundle because Infinite + Season Pass alone costs you ₹824 :p. Existing owners of some of the games like me are screwed because this bundle does not give you the extra discount nor extra gift copies of items we own.

In my case however, I miss Minerva's Den DLC, Infinite Season Pass, Columbia's Finest DLC. Considering their base prices and applying a 75% discount on these three, I get a total ₹436 same as the collection error-price. :D So am I still screwed or not? Yes, I am. Can I make myself feel better that I got 75% off discount (instead of 67%) on the items I intend to own? Probably..

Why do they do this and make us feel sad. :(

So, should I buy it or not? I have a potato tablet (Asus T200TA) and won't be able to play it (or most post 2008 titles) on the same. Hoping to get a 1060 rig/laptop by Q4.

Killing Machine
So, should I buy it or not? I have a potato tablet (Asus T200TA) and won't be able to play it (or most post 2008 titles) on the same. Hoping to get a 1060 rig/laptop by Q4.
If you do not have any Bioshock game yet, go for it now.

Killing Machine
Gaming sale at Flipkart. Physical copies. Here are few decent deals to check out.

SID Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth + Expansion Pack for ₹199 (80% off)

Assassin's Creed: Unity for ₹265 (85% off)

Fallout 4 for ₹999 (50% off)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for ₹1749 (50% off)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Legacy Edition) for ₹2449 (52% off)

gameranand

Living to Play
Gaming sale at Flipkart. Physical copies. Here are few decent deals to check out.

SID Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth + Expansion Pack for ₹199 (80% off)

Assassin's Creed: Unity for ₹265 (85% off)

Fallout 4 for ₹999 (50% off)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for ₹1749 (50% off)

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Legacy Edition) for ₹2449 (52% off)

Hmm. I think apart from Fallout 4 and Civ deal. Others can be purchased from Steam cheaper when on sales. Fallout is pretty good deal if someone wants to play considering that Steam has listed that game at 4200 so even at 75% discount after several years, it'll be at 1050 at the very least and that too is wishful thinking considering that they are acting like arseholes and not giving discounts bigger than 67% since last 2-3 sales. Its a pity that I don't have time for Fallout 4 for now or I would had bought that game.

Killing Machine
Few ₹99 titles from Flipkart sales:

Battleborn for ₹99 (90% off | Steam price during sales ₹124)

Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth for ₹99 (90% off | Steam price during sales ₹499)

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham for ₹99 (80% off | Steam price during sales ₹182)

Top Bottom