PC Game Deals

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Trying to but Battlefield 4 (Standard) for Rs 375 on Origin, but every time i click on it, takes me to the BF4 page with only option of buying Digital Deluxe and Premium Edition. :confused_NF:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
This game any fun? I want to purchase the 4 copy pack. Anyone up for it?
Save 75% on Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball on Stea

Killing Machine
Homefront: The Revolution - Freedom Fighter Bundle for ₹235 (with season pass)

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Humble Jumbo Bundle 8
Is it even worth it ? What do you think. IMHO the BTA is not worth it because games are not that good and price is quite high. I might buy Tier 1 bundle, not sure about that because those are games which I might not play. The only game which is even worth my attention in Tier 2 is Vermitide but thats just another co-op clone of L4D2 from what I have heard with some new powers and rats. For co-op my library is already full with so so many co-op titles. Thats why I am not really ecstatic about that game either.

Killing Machine
Is it even worth it ? What do you think. IMHO the BTA is not worth it because games are not that good and price is quite high. I might buy Tier 1 bundle, not sure about that because those are games which I might not play. The only game which is even worth my attention in Tier 2 is Vermitide but thats just another co-op clone of L4D2 from what I have heard with some new powers and rats. For co-op my library is already full with so so many co-op titles. Thats why I am not really ecstatic about that game either.
I took the Tier 1 to try Valhalla Hills. The other games don't look appealing to me. I locked my BTA at $5.47 (its almost $1 more now). Yeah what you said about Vermintide is correct - only worthy one looking at in BTA right now and clone of L4D2. It was in the Humble January Monthly subscription it seems and people are pissed off that Humble brought it in BTA tier so soon. Depending on the games going to be added next week, I'll decide about hitting the extra $4.48 or not.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
SC2 Digital Codes - Wings of Liberty & Heart of the Swarm each $10
These are already on sale on Blizzard right now right? 50% off the battlechest ($40) for all three parts, and the individual games at 50% too.

*us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-complete-collection

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
None. Sometimes FK or Amazon does clearance so you get to buy some good titles at dirt cheap. For example, XCOM 2 for ₹99. You need to wait for these things to happen though.
Xcom 2 ₹99 really? When did that happen

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
2K Publisher Sale at Steam for the weekend. Posting some of them.

Battleborn Digital Deluxe (incl. Season Pass + Digital Extras) ₹164 (78% off)

Mafia III Digital Deluxe (incl. Season Pass) ₹1154 (67% off)

Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den Remastered DLC ₹164 (67% off - first time for the remastered version; it has only gone 50% off before)

avanildutta

Journeyman
Hello all.. Planning to buy borderland.. Have never tried that. Though have heard a lot. So if anyone has got some time can you pls tell me which one should i get. Borderlands pre sequel, borderlands 2 goty or borderlands "take over your life" bundle or borderland triple pack..
Very confused.. Any help!!

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom