PC Game Deals

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is the BTA games worth ₹490? That's my BTA and don't own any of those games.

I also bought the $15 tier mainly for Project Cars GOTY, as regards the other games, its up to you whether you really enjoy those types of games.

- - - Updated - - -

Humble Freedom Bundle

Some really good games and the price is superb for those outside cheaper regions. Definitely better than the Yogscast Jam one.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
EA's Origin Access subscription service is running a limited time free trial | PC Game

Can I play BF1 SP campaign for 10 hrs with this? Is there any hidden fine print?

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
EA's Origin Access subscription service is running a limited time free trial | PC Game

Can I play BF1 SP campaign for 10 hrs with this? Is there any hidden fine print?
Um if you read that you'll see that BF1 isn't included it origin access.

So no you can't play BF1 with it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Um if you read that you'll see that BF1 isn't included it origin access.

So no you can't play BF1 with it

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

It's there:
Origi

But I just checked that signing up for the free trial requires you to enter credit card info. F**k it.

Killing Machine
[STRIKE]Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration Edition (including Season Pass) for ₹399.
If anyone wants to buy for ₹350 - add/ping me on Steam.[/STRIKE]

Price comparison - Physical copy in India is priced at ₹1999.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Add to Cart is Grayed out saying Offer only available when buying all 17 games together. :| I already own 2 games in that bundle. This system is pure ridiculous. I can't buy a bundle because I own some game in that bundle, WTF ?
*i.redd.it/7vu30wgpa5hy.png

Attachments

• Steam Error.jpg
    Steam Error.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Killing Machine
Battlefield 4 for PC | GameStop for 2.97$

Might be a physical copy
It is physical.

Sent from my RN3

- - - Updated - - -

Add to Cart is Grayed out saying Offer only available when buying all 17 games together. :| I already own 2 games in that bundle. This system is pure ridiculous. I can't buy a bundle because I own some game in that bundle, WTF ?
Ok, there are two different things. Think of the Just1337 Purchase Together Bundle as a combo package. Can you buy individual items from a hotel combo menu? Something like that. :p
The other type of bundles is those that get bundle discount for already owned games and you pay only an adjusted value based on items owned. An example for this would be MS RTS Collection. Hope this clarifies.

That said and explained - Now for those who are unable to purchase the Just1337 bundle (because you already own few games) -
  1. Sign out of Steam account in your browser.
  2. Go to Just1337 Purchase Together Bundle in your browser.
  3. Add to cart and choose "Purchase as Gift".
  4. It will ask you to login now. Login.
  5. Select store the gift in your Steam inventory.
  6. Complete the purchase for ₹84. All the games in the bundle will be deposited as individual gifts in your Steam inventory.

Redeem the games that you want and giveaway/trade the rest.

Steam - 0
007 - 1

Basically you visited a hotel and ordered a Ghee Masala Dosa. The waiter delivers you Ghee + Masala + Dosa. You eat Masala + Dosa. You take Ghee back home from the hotel and give it to mom. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
It is physical.

Sent from my RN3

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, there are two different things. Think of the Just1337 Purchase Together Bundle as a combo package. Can you buy individual items from a hotel combo menu? Something like that. :p
The other type of bundles is those that get bundle discount for already owned games and you pay only an adjusted value based on items owned. An example for this would be MS RTS Collection. Hope this clarifies.

That said and explained - Now for those who are unable to purchase the Just1337 bundle (because you already own few games) -
  1. Sign out of Steam account in your browser.
  2. Go to Just1337 Purchase Together Bundle in your browser.
  3. Add to cart and choose "Purchase as Gift".
  4. It will ask you to login now. Login.
  5. Select store the gift in your Steam inventory.
  6. Complete the purchase for ₹84. All the games in the bundle will be deposited as individual gifts in your Steam inventory.

Redeem the games that you want and giveaway/trade the rest.

Steam - 0
007 - 1

Basically you visited a hotel and ordered a Ghee Masala Dosa. The waiter delivers you Ghee + Masala + Dosa. You eat Masala + Dosa. You take Ghee back home from the hotel and give it to mom. :p
Thanks.:)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Origi

EA publisher sale upto 75% off plus extra 10% with origin access which is on free trial right now for 7 days. Cancel anytime. So use the extra 10% off storewide for free.

Edit: you will need a cc/dc that works on origin, just add it during origin access subscription, you won't be charged.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom