PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Civilization beyond earth seems like a steal too. 66% off

*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170119/6b5e5fc49e72c8c4a7c8fbf86afa95cb.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Thanks for pointing out the extra 10% off. :) Cancelled my original order and ordered 2 copies now.

*i.imgur.com/rN9rGlg.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Nope, skipped due to Win store. Not sure if Steam key will be issued.

- - - Updated - - -

Call of Duty: Black Ops III for ₹776 (78% off). MRP ₹3599. If you need the game, grab asap before it goes OOS. Steam price ₹3-effing-999.
Nah. I'll only play SP campaign. Not interested in MP at all and for SP campaign, there are so many better options in FPS genre.

shashank4u

Youngling
Hitman Collection 4 Game Bundle includes Hitman1 and 2, Contracts and Blood Money (PC)

Lightning deal

Buy Hitman Collection 4 Game Bundle includes Hitman1 and 2, Contracts and Blood Money (PC) Online at Low Prices in India | Eidos Video Games - Amazon.i

Killing Machine
Check your Battle.net accounts. You may have a free SC2 waiting for you. Read more here.

EDIT: Confirmed by Blizzard to Forbes that these are legit giveaways. Read more here.

Update: Blizzard has confirmed to me that yes, this is actually legitimate and they're giving people Wings of Liberty licenses for free. They will not tell me how they are choosing who gets the licenses, just saying they like to experiment with different kinds of promotions. So just keep checking, I suppose, as there's no way to know when this experiment will end.

Any of you guys got it?

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
Check your Battle.net accounts. You may have a free SC2 waiting for you. Read more here.

EDIT: Confirmed by Blizzard to Forbes that these are legit giveaways. Read more here.

Any of you guys got it?

Will I get key if I already own WoL + HoTS?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

Any of you guys got it?

I didn't receive SC2 for free in my account :(

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz

Any of you guys got it?

Nope....ain't got it
*i.imgur.com/PNsQ9V5.jpg

Top Bottom