PC Game Deals

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Rotr is completely worth it.

As for jc3, don't get me wrong, i loved jc2. But all review say jc3 is just empty.

See it's reviews in steam

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Have JC3 so I know how it is lol

It will feel empty when compared to GTA 5 and Witcher 3 but still you can have endless fun in it especially since almost everything is destructible

Sent from my Xperia Z

geek_rocker

Broken In
Wow, I guess Daily Deals are better than steam sales now. The only I may consider getting is Lords of the fallen. Even CS:GO is only 50% off.

avanildutta

Journeyman
Bought jc3 & ROTR..
What next should i get between far cry primal, doom, homefront or the division. Max within 3k budget.. Any advice guys..

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

RON28

Cyborg Agent
I have i3 4130 with 4GB RAM, i don't have a dedicated GPU and i am planning on to buy Bioshock triple pack from steam. Will i be able to play those games on Intel HD 4400 at medium settings?

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Bought jc3 & ROTR..
What next should i get between far cry primal, doom, homefront or the division. Max within 3k budget.. Any advice guys..

Doom has a great single player, rest of them are pretty average..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

striker_rage

Journeyman
I have i3 4130 with 4GB RAM, i don't have a dedicated GPU and i am planning on to buy Bioshock triple pack from steam. Will i be able to play those games on Intel HD 4400 at medium settings?

My guess it that Bioshock 1 & 2 can work. But I cannot say about Bioshock Infinite. This is my guess and I beg your dilegence.

I do see that ram could be a problem.

Request experts to help out here.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
what happened to your Samsung NP550P?

Killing Machine
My shortlisted ones for this sale (may refine further) -

• Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms (DLC) - ₹153
  • Prison Architect - ₹182
  • This War Of Mine - ₹141
  • The Banner Saga - ₹141
  • Vanishing of Ethan Carter - ₹113
  • Company of Heroes 2: British Forces (DLC) - ₹109
  • Door Kickers - ₹84
  • The Room - ₹64
  • Age of Mythology EX: Tale of the Dragon (DLC) - ₹184
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Siberian Strike (DLC) - ₹36
  • Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Exoplanets Map Pack (DLC) - ₹37

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Please ask such questions in this thread
*forum.digit.in/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html

RON28

Cyborg Agent
what happened to your Samsung NP550P?

i sold it long ago, later samsung pushed an update and cpu and gpu started throttling very badly. I was unable to play even Half Life games.

- - - Updated - - -

Please ask such questions in this thread
*forum.digit.in/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html

sorry, i will post there.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess it that Bioshock 1 & 2 can work. But I cannot say about Bioshock Infinite. This is my guess and I beg your dilegence.

I do see that ram could be a problem.

Request experts to help out here.

thanks, i will buy then even i could play at low settings :)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Bought jc3 & ROTR..

Doom, don't buy the rest at current price. Not worth it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

striker_rage

Journeyman
i sold it long ago, later samsung pushed an update and cpu and gpu started throttling very badly. I was unable to play even Half Life games.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, i will post there.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks, i will buy then even i could play at low settings :)

Bioshock 1 game is a game that you would want to play at the best settings. That games is too good to be wasted on low settings.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Bioshock 1 game is a game that you would want to play at the best settings. That games is too good to be wasted on low settings.

i played dishonored in medium settings at 1280x800, i guess i just have to buy and keep it library until i get a GPU.

striker_rage

Journeyman
i played dishonored in medium settings at 1280x800, i guess i just have to buy and keep it library until i get a GPU.

Try and see if you can get good settings out of it. If it works then you go ahead and play.

I hope that you love the game as much as I did, if not more.

Top Bottom