PC Game Deals

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh no! I did not know this at all :serious_NF: No, I'm not a serious trader and I buy for myself like 99.5% of the time.

I like the old format because:
  1. It keeps me thrilled and engaged throughout the sale days to see what's next every 8 hours.
  2. You get to vote what goes next in the community choice.
  3. Flash sales every 8 hours (with deep discounts that normal 8 hour sales).
  4. Chance for price errors every 8 hours ;)
  5. Every 3 votes gave you a reward (trading card) which felt better than blindly Next, Next, Next your discovery queue (new format).

I give you on that error part. Really miss those days. :p

But think about flash sale, it won't be that much thrilling if you keep on missing them for some reason or other. In the new format, you at least have the luxury to beg, borrow or steal till the last date. ;)

BakBob

Mods changed my name :(
I give you on that error part. Really miss those days. :p

But think about flash sale, it won't be that much thrilling if you keep on missing them for some reason or other. In the new format, you at least have the luxury to beg, borrow or steal till the last date. ;)

That's all fine, but does anyone know which format it would be?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last time they sorta committed to the new format, so most probably all sale will be revealed in the very first day, unless Valve is secretly thinking about something new.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Dunno y am not too excited about this sale :/ Maybe coz I don't have too much to buy. Didn't even get cards to keep badges ready for crafting

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

sohan_92

In the zone
[STRIKE][Steam] Supraball free

Supraball

get it before keys run out.

apology for bad post format.[/STRIKE]

Last edited:

Killing Machine
General request - Anyone finds any price errors or bundle discounts or 4-pack discounts - post here please!

avanildutta

Journeyman
Just Cause 3 + Rise of the Tomb Raider BUNDLE@ Rs 861/-
I am getting this. Btw where do we check the bundle list? Looking for few more offers for the division, homefront, far cry primal if any.. Bundles available.

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Disney Mega Pack 2 @ 294/-. Too bad the Pack 1 is still unavailable in India. :(

- - - Updated - - -

DiRT Rally 636/- in bundle, if you own rest of the Dirt games.

Top Bottom