PC Game Deals

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I will take one..Victor Vran
Steam ID: masterkdxp

Am in for Victor vran.

Steam ID is aniketdawn

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

OK so now we have 3 people , need one more to complete it .. i will buy the 4 pack and u guys find a way to pay me, coz its tough for me to pay anyone else :p

aniket is already my friend , i will add master later

I have i3 4130 with 4GB RAM, i don't have a dedicated GPU and i am planning on to buy Bioshock triple pack from steam. Will i be able to play those games on Intel HD 4400 at medium settings?

I have read bioshock infinite is a very optimised game and it should run at playable frame rate on your computer

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
This looks like a good bundle, although Trials Fusion does need some DLCs to fully enjoy:- Save 65% on Ubisoft Arcade Bundle on Steam

Not sure if this is posted, for those who already own the first 2 Witchers, the Bundle will knock 10% off Witcher 3 taking it to 449/-.

bippukt

In the zone
Pretty lame sale once again, most good games are at 75% off max, whereas some games which frequently goes on sale at 80% off is going lower. Heck, Mad Max is not even in sale.

Well, you already own so many games, so you will obviously have fewer options :smile_NF:

That said, the deals are decidedly worse than the weekly specials they do. No Witcher 3 + Season Pack bundle discount for example. I guess they are experiementing with the sales. First the Winter one and now this :sleepy_NF:

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, you already own so many games, so you will obviously have fewer options :smile_NF:

That said, the deals are decidedly worse than the weekly specials they do. No Witcher 3 + Season Pack bundle discount for example. I guess they are experiementing with the sales. First the Winter one and now this :sleepy_NF:

At this stage, I really think its better to wait for the Enhanced Edition (for W3). Regarding the sales, I'll give one example (there are many): Ubisoft. Most of their games are hovering at 50% off, when they have previously been discounted higher, at Steam and elsewhere. This being a major sale people would expect some historical lows, at least equaling the previous lowest offer.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
At this stage, I really think its better to wait for the Enhanced Edition (for W3). Regarding the sales, I'll give one example (there are many): Ubisoft. Most of their games are hovering at 50% off, when they have previously been discounted higher, at Steam and elsewhere. This being a major sale people would expect some historical lows, at least equaling the previous lowest offer.
One thing you missed about the ubisoft games is that they have reduced the base price for some games like R6 Siege whose discount maybe only 40% but the base price was reduced from 1799 to 999. Same goes for syndicate..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
One thing you missed about the ubisoft games is that they have reduced the base price for some games like R6 Siege whose discount maybe only 40% but the base price was reduced from 1799 to 999. Same goes for syndicate..

That price was ridiculous to start with since retail discs were much cheaper iirc. Also I am talking about the older games which had seen higher cuts regularly in the past. Another example, ETS2 - Scandinavia, 70% off at Steam, 75% off at win/macgamestore right now, doesn't make sense to me.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
That price was ridiculous to start with since retail discs were much cheaper iirc. Also I am talking about the older games which had seen higher cuts regularly in the past. Another example, ETS2 - Scandinavia, 70% off at Steam, 75% off at win/macgamestore right now, doesn't make sense to me.

No.. Retail prices were same and yes the pricing is awkward for many games

Killing Machine
[MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] Mad Max is ₹400 at 66% off. You said there was no sale right? Maybe they added it now.

Killing Machine
Final purchase stats from this sale! :)

• [STRIKE]Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms (DLC) - ₹153[/STRIKE] Skipped. Will wait for more discount on the standalone DLC (or) will buy when MS RTS collection becomes a bundle.
  • [STRIKE]Prison Architect - ₹182[/STRIKE] Skipped. Not historic lowest. Been cheaper and bundled before.
  • This War Of Mine - ₹141 Bought!
  • [STRIKE]The Banner Saga - ₹141[/STRIKE] Skipped. Will get it when the 4-pack goes on sale.
  • Vanishing of Ethan Carter - ₹113 Bought!
  • [STRIKE]Company of Heroes 2: British Forces (DLC) - ₹109[/STRIKE] Skipped. Lost interest after speaking to a friend about it.
  • [STRIKE]Door Kickers - ₹84[/STRIKE] Skipped. Been bundled before. Chances of getting bundled quite high.
  • The Room- ₹64 Bought!
  • [STRIKE]Age of Mythology EX: Tale of the Dragon (DLC) - ₹184[/STRIKE] Skipped. DLC costs more than the base game, lol. Will buy when MS RTS collection becomes a bundle.
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Siberian Strike (DLC) - ₹36 Bought!
  • Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth Exoplanets Map Pack (DLC) - ₹37 Bought!

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Is Party Hard and Craft the world worth to buy in this steam sale or I need to wait for a bundle?. Currently I bought Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak,Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle and WWE 2K16

XCOM 2 for ₹499
SID Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth + Expansion Pack for ₹179

Last edited: