PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] - Great find. Any other deals in that 'Min 60% off' category?
[MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION] - Not online in Steam? See the deal above. Tried ordering Civ Beyond Earth+DLC to your address but it was not deliverable to your place. So I shipped one copy to my address. Will give you the key when I get it. :)

@All- Anyone wants to order without shipping charges? - add and ping me on Steam. Have Flipkart First. Happy to help.

striker_rage

Journeyman
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] - Great find. Any other deals in that 'Min 60% off' category?
[MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION] - Not online in Steam? See the deal above. Tried ordering Civ Beyond Earth+DLC to your address but it was not deliverable to your place. So I shipped one copy to my address. Will give you the key when I get it. :)

@All- Anyone wants to order without shipping charges? - add and ping me on Steam. Have Flipkart First. Happy to help.

thanks a lot for getting one for me bro :) The deal is awesome but as you said, not available in my area. Glad I have you :D

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Hello I'm new here and nice to meet u guys. Got an extra copy of E.T. Armies if anyone is interested? Also got some games pending in the bundle listed at gamebundle.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is Party Hard and Craft the world worth to buy in this steam sale or I need to wait for a bundle?. Currently I bought Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak,Monkey Island: Special Edition Bundle and WWE 2K16

As a thumb rule, if I need to spend real money, I generally go for bundles since they are cheaper. If paying through Steam wallet, you can get them now, the price is pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

@alienempire - Great find. Any other deals in that 'Min 60% off' category?
@striker_rage - Not online in Steam? See the deal above. Tried ordering Civ Beyond Earth+DLC to your address but it was not deliverable to your place. So I shipped one copy to my address. Will give you the key when I get it. :)

Anno 2205 @ 499/-, but UPlay only.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Try and see if you can get good settings out of it. If it works then you go ahead and play.

I hope that you love the game as much as I did, if not more.

I bought Bioshock triple pack and also installed Bioshock 1. all settings at high at 1280x800 and game is running fluid. Atmosphere is like dead space, but dead space was more scary. I have started to like this game.

striker_rage

Journeyman
I bought Bioshock triple pack and also installed Bioshock 1. all settings at high at 1280x800 and game is running fluid. Atmosphere is like dead space, but dead space was more scary. I have started to like this game.

I knew it would work. I think I used to play it in my old laptop and it used to work fine there that's why I advised to go ahead and buy.

Oh, wait till you play it for like 20 hours or so. Then tell me how you feel ;)

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Atmosphere like dead space? It's very different trust me, play some more.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom