PC Game Deals

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
World of Warcraft $5, with 30 days subscription. Does anyone knows when the timer starts? as soon as I buy it or when I start playing? Also is it 30 days of in game time? or actual earth's 30 day?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
DayZ price increase coming next week

Dayz price will increase to $44 after sale, Already increased to $35, its on sale for $29.74 Buy before the increase

anaklusmos

Youngling
World of Warcraft $5, with 30 days subscription. Does anyone knows when the timer starts? as soon as I buy it or when I start playing? Also is it 30 days of in game time? or actual earth's 30 day?

Not sure about when the free 1 month starts, but the game time is for actual "earth" days not time spent in-game.
But if you are interested in it, now would be the time to get in. Best WoW expansion since vanilla IMO

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
GMG VIP Deals

Evil Within - $14.96
Wolfenstein New Order - $14.96
Skyrim - $3.99
Total War Rome II Emperor Edition - $11.99

Killing Machine
Got it thanks. Any good steam deals? Not promising enough, do I need to wait for black Friday.
Planning to buy Enemy Within DLC for $6 with GMG 20% off coupon later today when I'm free.

See what Steam and PC Game Deals have done to me. I'm getting married in about 9 hours from now and here I am hunting deals. :D
Many of my friends have texted me saying "Enjoy the last minutes of your gaming era" and I have just replied back "Gamers don't die. They respawn!" ;) Hope I'll live up to it. Wish me luck guys. :p night night. :cloud9:

Top Bottom