PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
AC Unity Gold Edition for 2700 at Origin India. Folks outside India are jumping on it as its $40 for them. :)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^ Not worth to buy IMO considering the horrible optimization and average review .
PS - this game is filled with microtransaction .

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[Humble] Humble Jumbo Bundle 3: ($1) Tesla Effect, Always Sometimes Monsters, Insurgency [x4], Full Mojo Rampage (BTA) GRID 2, Blackguards, Euro Truck Simulator 2 ($12) Saints Row IV : GameDeals

Killing Machine
[Humble] Humble Jumbo Bundle 3: ($1) Tesla Effect, Always Sometimes Monsters, Insurgency [x4], Full Mojo Rampage (BTA) GRID 2, Blackguards, Euro Truck Simulator 2 ($12) Saints Row IV : GameDeals

Woot! Almost traded Insurgency couple of days back :lol: Never expected it in the first tier and a 4-pack!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Thanks. Got the full pack with saints row.

Btw, still got two insurgency packs to giveaway. Anyone interested in a trade on steam, ping me.

gameranand

Living to Play
Thanks. Got the full pack with saints row.

Btw, still got two insurgency packs to giveaway. Anyone interested in a trade on steam, ping me.

Already had SR4 and DLCs of this game are not worth it. Just some clothes and all. Don't need em. Didn't used em in SR3 at all.
So I got the ATA pack. I hope the next games which come in this HB are not owned by me. :D

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Already had SR4 and DLCs of this game are not worth it. Just some clothes and all. Don't need em. Didn't used em in SR3 at all.
So I got the BTA pack. I hope the next games which come in this HB are not owned by me. :D
I didn't buy the sr4 dlcs ( am seriously against crappy dlcs that come paid and hence cdpr are my favourite devs) but I didn't have the game sr4. So you are saying that its not worth the extra USD 6 I paid?

Damn.

BTW what's the bta pack?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys I still got two beta keys to the witcher adventure game on gog. Got them for pre- ordering wild hunt. I know it's a bit late now but if anyone is interested I will share the keys. Also beta key owners get 40% off on the witcher adventure game alpha that is to be released on 27th Nov.

gameranand

Living to Play
I didn't buy the sr4 dlcs ( am seriously against crappy dlcs that come paid and hence cdpr are my favourite devs) but I didn't have the game sr4. So you are saying that its not worth the extra USD 6 I paid?

Damn.

BTW what's the bta pack?

Its worth it but you could had gotten SR4 for lower than that. Its $20 game so when it comes to 75% discount which it always does then you lost $1. :D
BTA is Below the Average and ATA is Above the Average in case of HB bundles. I got ATA, that was a typo. :p

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Its worth it but you could had gotten SR4 for lower than that. Its $20 game so when it comes to 75% discount which it always does then you lost $1. :D
BTA is Below the Average and ATA is Above the Average in case of HB bundles. I got ATA, that was a typo. :p
Ya you got a point there. Didn't cross my mind at the time. Anyway, what can I do now. 60 bucks gone to charity at least.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
I paid $6 and got games.. But why only one copy of insurgency added to my account . where are other 3 copies . sorry for noob question

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I paid $6 and got games.. But why only one copy of insurgency added to my account . where are other 3 copies . sorry for noob question
The other three won't be added to your steam account. But you will find them on your humble bundle store account. Just login to humble bundle and under you library you should have the other three copies. Note that humble bundle will give you URL links to those games. So share the URL with whom you want to gift those insurgency licences to...

Top Bottom