PC Game Deals

@alienempireI tried on Indonesian store using steamIt give me errorThere seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance

- - - Updated - - -

crap everything in steam store changed to indonesian currency...how to change to us dollar?

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
LOL nice analogy. :D

- - - Updated - - -

How the Hell is it Already in my Library. Just saw it on Steam Store and it said already in Library so I checked again if there is some day restriction but no its completely in my library without any restriction. The best part is that I don't remember buying it. :p

Here is the screenshot...can someone please explain me how the hell this happened ??
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7569/15492294038_9e1d67b6ae_b.jpg

ur answer
Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Evolve

gameranand

Living to Play
That Red Logo with face is Family sharing Icon. I have it enabled. If you are in family mode then its Green and when you are using your own account then just enter PIN and becomes RED. :D

- - - Updated - - -

sooooooo, any indonesian friends here ? :p
Evolve looks cool

TBH it doesn't appeal me much. More like L4D2, mindless shooting anyway. I prefer Payday 2 coz of this...tactical.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
That Red Logo with face is Family sharing Icon. I have it enabled. If you are in family mode then its Green and when you are using your own account then just enter PIN and becomes RED. :D

- - - Updated - - -

TBH it doesn't appeal me much. More like L4D2, mindless shooting anyway. I prefer Payday 2 coz of this...tactical.

i dnt have tat icon i also have shared my library with others ..........

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Pretty much empty servers on PC if you want to play multiplayer
If you find players then its worth more than $10 but it is a hard job now

Top Bottom