PC Game Deals

amjath

Human Spambot
RU sellers selling Far Cry Franchise Pack for 3 keys (due to Steam weekend deal - 75% off). Just got my copy.

I thought of buying far cry 3 as i see the weekend deal when opening steam. But this is more VFM. Thanks bought it right away

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
RU sellers selling Far Cry Franchise Pack for 3 keys (due to Steam weekend deal - 75% off). Just got my copy.

Want to buy it , but i already had shitload of games to complete . Decided to not purchase any game till i complete my Oct-Nov backlog .

Killing Machine
Is train simulator 2015 any good?

What was the lowest price for it? Anyone knows?

Lowest price so far is $20 for the standard edition.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need only Grid 2 from HB and don't wish to BTA, here's Grid 2 for $2.49 @ 95% off.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
GMG & Playfire Community Blog: Exclusive: 6 free games when you sign-up to Playfire Rewards

Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Numba Deluxe
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
Postal
Speedball 2 HD
Victim of Zen

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Guys I got two discount coupons on steam for serious sam 2 and fable anniversary. Anyone interested in a trade ping me on steam.
Steam name: dawnspectre

Killing Machine
They are asking for payment in GBP which will be more than the dollar price. Asking for £2.55. Am I missing something?

Not sure where you are getting confused. Only for UK/EU countries Bundle Stars charge in GBP and also add VAT on top of it. For us, charge happens in USD via PayPal and $3.99 (approx ₹258) will be the final price charged to your account (they simply just indicate during checkout that it is equal to £2.55 as they are a UK based store).

Last edited:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Rise of Nations Extended Edition on sale. I bought a 4-pack for $15 thinking i'll sell the rest of the copies @$3.75 each. Turns out the game is restricted to India :/

So if anyone wants a copy for some steam marketable items or ₹200/-, let me know :p

Last edited:

Killing Machine
So the final Humble Jumbo Bundle 3 looks like this.

$1:
  • Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
  • Always Sometimes Monsters
  • Insurgency (plus 3 extra sharable copies)
  • Full Mojo Rampage
BTA:
  • GRID 2
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Blackguards
  • Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
  • KickBeat Steam Edition
  • GRID
$12:
  • Saints Row IV
With the latest BTA additions to the bundle, I'm now officially Director of Acquisitions and yet to celebrate my first Steam birthday this month! :doublethumb:

Top Bottom