PC Game Deals

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
BF4
Here’s how Game Time works. Players can start downloading Battlefield 4 to their Origin Game Library starting today.
From there, it’s up to them to decide when they want to start their “Game Time” clock – today, next week, next month, next year, whenever.
From the minute you launch the game, your “Game Time” clock turns on, giving you full access to the game for one week — 168 hours.

gameranand

Living to Play
BF4
Here’s how Game Time works. Players can start downloading Battlefield 4 to their Origin Game Library starting today.
From there, it’s up to them to decide when they want to start their “Game Time” clock – today, next week, next month, next year, whenever.
From the minute you launch the game, your “Game Time” clock turns on, giving you full access to the game for one week — 168 hours.

Well then I'll start it when I have completely free week. :D

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
BF4

What if you stop playing game after 2 hours , Does the clock still go on ? or will the clock stop and start ticking again when you launch the game again ?

Sarang\m/

Journeyman
Make sure to get the game before 14 August otherwise you will not get it for free for 1 week.

- - - Updated - - -

Greenmangaming 50 games you must play

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Football Manager 2014 @ Rs.99/-

Yup it has a Steam code too

Football Manager 2014 (Standard Edition) Games PC - Price In India. Buy Football Manager 2014 (Standard Edition) Games PC Online at Flipkart.com

Killing Machine
they were giving PS3 titles @Rs99 ;-; ;-; I missed all of them

I only saw Xcom Declassified (PS3) for 99 when I checked the deals. What all were on sale before that?

- - - Updated - - -

Football Manager 2014 @ Rs.99/-

Yup it has a Steam code too

Football Manager 2014 (Standard Edition) Games PC - Price In India. Buy Football Manager 2014 (Standard Edition) Games PC Online at Flipkart.com

Can someone confirm if the key is region locked - previous owners?

Steamdb.info

Top Bottom