PC Game Deals

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I was never charged with transaction fees before but Do i need to pay $1 to paypal on card registration as in Google wallet

Paypal initially charge $1 for adding the card and $2 for card owner verficiation and after verification you'll get ur money back. Every Indian CC charges a foreign transcation fee. After each transcation in foreign currency do check the dollar rate charged by the bank and also google for current rate you'll see atleast 3 rupee difference for one dollar

amjath

Human Spambot
Paypal initially charge $1 for adding the card and $2 for card owner verficiation and after verification you'll get ur money back. Every Indian CC charges a foreign transcation fee. After each transcation in foreign currency do check the dollar rate charged by the bank and also google for current rate you'll see atleast 3 rupee difference for one dollar
Oh in that case I had negligible transaction fees before. I have bank account verified for PayPal, but card verification was done for old card which I'm not using right now. Will try to update the card and let you guys know.

amjath

Human Spambot
Add the new card to paypal, $1 got deducted for adding. And $1.95 for confirming the card [which will be refunded].Bought The walking dead and its 400 days dlc for $9.98 :mrgreen: :bananana:

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] you are right, for $1 they deducted Rs. 64.17 the current dollar to rupee ratio is 61.15

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=144954]alienempire[/MENTION] and [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] thx for the help guys.
BTW i used sbi CC in paypal, as soon as I confirmed the card, I got a call from SBI customer care for confirming the same. Wow they work on Sundays too :shock:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Humble Mobile Bundle is a sweet deal this time!

Have many good games, with an exception of one Great game... the Carmagaddon! Easily ended up playing the game for Hours when I was school, on Pen 3 pc of my mausi. :p I just got the bundle.
*www.humblebundle.com/

gameranand

Living to Play

Have many good games, with an exception of one Great game... the Carmagaddon! Easily ended up playing the game for Hours when I was school, on Pen 3 pc of my mausi. :p I just got the bundle.
*www.humblebundle.com/

Its been there for so many days. Its just that I don't game much on mobile and for minor time pass free mobile games are more than enough for me. :)

Piyush

Lanaya

*www.humblebundle.com/

Sweet!
Wait, its the same carmageddon in which we used to bash up cars and all. Those boosts too.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sweet!
Wait, its the same carmageddon in which we used to bash up cars and all. Those boosts too.

Yes. The whole game ported to the mobile platform as it is! Of course some minor changes is apparent since the change of architecture, but you can still win the game by:
1. Racing,
2. "Wastin" all other cars!
3. Killing all zombies! :D

There was a reason why this game got the success in fundraiser for the port! :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Yes. The whole game ported to the mobile platform as it is! Of course some minor changes is apparent since the change of architecture, but you can still win the game by:
1. Racing,
2. "Wastin" all other cars!
3. Killing all zombies! :D

There was a reason why this game got the success in fundraiser for the port! :)
I think I played carmageddon 2 demo (we were allotted a red color racing car). Total 8 cars were there in the race. Toughest one was a big truck.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think I played carmageddon 2 demo (we were allotted a red color racing car). Total 8 cars were there in the race. Toughest one was a big truck.

Apologies! I played Carmageddon II: Carpocalypse Now, not the original Carmageddon. That explains why the city in the Android game wasn't looking familiar.
Yes, the Big Truck was very difficult to beat. But I managed to find an easy way to finish that. Trick was that to trick the truck in beating itself. That was a good challenge.

But the toughest challenge was that water ship level. Where you had to take this impossible jump to destroy a tank. I just had to give up the game at that point.

Killing Machine
TES Skyrim Legendary Edition for £5 (approx. $8.34)
Use Hola or any VPN to change country to UK and get it from Uplay Shop. Pay with PayPal. Comes with Steam key.

I got it from Uplay Poland last year for $12.71 and there was no issues with the key, in case someone is worried about region.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Use Hola or any VPN to change country to UK and get it from Uplay Shop. Pay with PayPal. Comes with Steam key.

I got it from Uplay Poland last year for $12.71 and there was no issues with the key, in case someone is worried about region.

Already got it in Summer sales this year. :p

Piyush

Lanaya

What about mods compatibility on steam version?
All mods are compatible?

gameranand

Living to Play
What about mods compatibility on steam version?
All mods are compatible?

Yes all are compatible. In fact most of the mods are made such that they work on Steam flawlessly. Even STEP and GEMS have giudes for installing mods on Steam version.

Top Bottom