PC Game Deals

amjath

Human Spambot
i clicked the image, page scrolls to here
*i.imgur.com/7JK7GN9.png

then clicked on galagiveaway and inserted my mail id nothing happened

Killing Machine
You need to wait for the game to get added to profile fully. Though it shows as game being added to library, it will take some time. Have seen in this giveaway as well as past giveaways.

Meanwhile, everyone can grab this - Wing Commander 3™: Heart of the Tiger FREE at Origin!

Killing Machine
Its raining freebies today. Take this too. Space Hack - Free on Steam 24 hours to grab to your account.

PS: Don't ask me about this game (never heard of it till now :p) or how bad IndieGala has developed their website. I'm just spreading the word for fellow Digitians. ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
Its raining freebies today. Take this too. Space Hack - Free on Steam 24 hours to grab to your account.

PS: Don't ask me about this game (never heard of it till now :p) or how bad IndieGala has developed their website. I'm just spreading the word for fellow Digitians. ;)

LOL yeah 3 games today itself. :p

amjath

Human Spambot
You need to wait for the game to get added to profile fully. Though it shows as game being added to library, it will take some time. Have seen in this giveaway as well as past giveaways.

Meanwhile, everyone can grab this - Wing Commander 3™: Heart of the Tiger FREE at Origin!

thanks all 3 done. TFS

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Get East india Company gold edition and Enclave game in your steam library got both yesterday register and go to profile you will see both games below click get steam key
User Area - Register user | DLH.NET The Gaming People

pls got dead island epidemic 3 steam gifts anyone wants let me know

Piyush

Lanaya
Get East india Company gold edition and Enclave game in your steam library got both yesterday register and go to profile you will see both games below click get steam key
User Area - Register user | DLH.NET The Gaming People

pls got dead island epidemic 3 steam gifts anyone wants let me know

EIC Gold Ed isnt available . Or did I do something wrong?
Enclave is still avb though.

Top Bottom