PC Game Deals

kunalht

In the zone
please help guys.
My friend is offering me his origin account with battlefield 4 for 30$.
Should i buy that?
& can i use 2 origin accounts in same pc?

icebags

Technomancer
DiRT 3 is a pretty good racing game. Worth getting it. But finding people playing multiplayer will be a bit challenging considering very few people play it now.

how good is the sp gameplay etc ? dirt3 complete edition normally sells @ 400-500 which is kinda same as 6$s....
u basically get some extra games with this bundle.

digit1191

In the zone
please help guys.
My friend is offering me his origin account with battlefield 4 for 30$.
Should i buy that?
& can i use 2 origin accounts in same pc?

Steam Trading

You can get BF4 for around $25 in steam trades. Better to buy it from here and activate in your own account. What say? :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yes its trustable site, however always see the reputation of the seller before making trades and make sure that you are getting region free code of the game.

icebags

Technomancer
among dirt 3 and some <500 nfs game, what has better gameplay ?

i only played nfs mw, but didnt complete, cause it needs disk inside the comp.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
OK so should I pay $15 for that DLC or not ?? Is the DLC worth that money, I mean the extra $8 ??

$8???what is the current average price? Yesterday when I checked it was $4.50, so you are paying $10 more for the DLC alone.

The DLC is worth as I heard, but you can get it cheaper by trading. Also a Civ 5 Complete Edition is coming soon, and I think it will be cheaper in Indian Retail .

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
$8???what is the current average price? Yesterday when I checked it was $4.50, so you are paying $10 more for the DLC alone.

The DLC is worth as I heard, but you can get it cheaper by trading. Also a Civ 5 Complete Edition is coming soon, and I think it will be cheaper in Indian Retail .

Even if the Complete Edition comes out then also I don't think it would be lesser than $7 at all so I guess buying the bundle for above average only is worth it isn't it ??

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Even if the Complete Edition comes out then also I don't think it would be lesser than $7 at all so I guess buying the bundle for above average only is worth it isn't it ??

Yup.. But I have hope on something like Borderlands 2 GOTY. Though the chance is 5 percent.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yup.. But I have hope on something like Borderlands 2 GOTY. Though the chance is 5 percent.

Now the Average price of Bundlw has increased to $8.20 and when I checked ST site then saw that they are offering BNW for 3 TF2 or DOTA keys which would again make around $6.5. Total makes more than $14 so is it better to buy the Bundle and also there is chance that they may give some other game for above $15, also a little bit of charity never hurts, though its not charity work but still. :)

Please advice.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Now the Average price of Bundlw has increased to $8.20 and when I checked ST site then saw that they are offering BNW for 3 TF2 or DOTA keys which would again make around $6.5. Total makes more than $14 so is it better to buy the Bundle and also there is chance that they may give some other game for above $15, also a little bit of charity never hurts, though its not charity work but still. :)

Please advice.

I am only buying the bundle worth 1$. I have the Civ 5 (Normal) which i redeemed in some free promotion by GMG (I think you can get it for like 1 tf2/d2 key right now)
Also being a turn based game I highly dislike it, it's very slow. (I like Real Time Macroing games like AoE, AoM, Caesar, Anno 2070 etc).

Really wanted to buy Bioshock Infinite but didn't buy it as I'll buy it once the third DLC arrives so that I can have complete story in one go. I hate to wait.

Same. Waiting for all the DLC's to comeout :'(
Also got a lot of backlog :'(

Top Bottom