PC Game Deals

anirudhd.91

Broken In
alienwarearena.com

AMD silver keys giveaway coming ... 250 keys 3 times.. subscribe to AMD page to know when event will begin
I already got Thief and Hitman absolution from first giveaway :D

Wow. So, when is the next batch going to be? Did you get an email when it happened or did you follow 'em in fb/twitter?

Edit : Followed them. Never mind. Good one.

Last edited:

Reloaded

In the zone
Grab Your Exclusive Beta Key for The Elder Scrolls Online Now! :wink:

Grab Your Exclusive Beta Key for The Elder Scrolls Online Now! - Curse

Piyush

Lanaya
Grab Your Exclusive Beta Key for The Elder Scrolls Online Now! :wink:

Grab Your Exclusive Beta Key for The Elder Scrolls Online Now! - Curse

Looks like I redeemed it in last couple of minutes bcoz m friend said the event is over and he tried 5 mins after me

Piyush

Lanaya
^ :lol: and beta lasts for just 3 days

Really?!!?!??
Useless for me then. Plus I read that its only good for guys who can spend much in game. I mean, there is a exclusive "class" of hero which is available to those guys who pre-ordered collectors edition.

I'll ditch this one for now. Will wait for launch date and changes, if any.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Really?!!?!??
Useless for me then. Plus I read that its only good for guys who can spend much in game. I mean, there is a exclusive "class" of hero which is available to those guys who pre-ordered collectors edition.

I'll ditch this one for now. Will wait for launch date and changes, if any.

Elder Scroll Beta works differently. If you activate the Beta invite you will be able to play future betas. But the thing is Bethesda announces Beta play only for weekends. That means if they decide, you will be able to play it in next weekend, but it is upto them when they are willing to make it open for beta, may be next week or maybe some week later.

Aaand IF YOU ARE THINKING TO BUY IT, IT IS SUBSCRIPTION based game. :facepalm:

Piyush

Lanaya
Elder Scroll Beta works differently. If you activate the Beta invite you will be able to play future betas. But the thing is Bethesda announces Beta play only for weekends. That means if they decide, you will be able to play it in next weekend, but it is upto them when they are willing to make it open for beta, may be next week or maybe some week later.

Aaand IF YOU ARE THINKING TO BUY IT, IT IS SUBSCRIPTION based game. :facepalm:

Yea.. and many mmorpg hardcore players suggest this:

"If you wanna spend money, do it on warcraft eyes closed"

Top Bottom