PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Hmm..that's strange. I got the reply back like in 3 seconds. Try with another dummy userid maybe?

Amazon.com: Max Payne 3 + LA NOIRE [Online Game Code]: Video Games - after EC $5 credit = $2.99
Amazon.com: Max Payne 3 and Grand Theft Auto IV Bundle [Download]: Video Games - after EC $5 credit = $2.99
Amazon.com: Max Payne 3 + Season Pass [Online Game Code]: Video Games - after EC $5 credit = $2.49

abhidev

Human Spambot
How do you get a 5$ credit?

Hitman Absolution again for 5$ on steam :D
*store.steampowered.com/app/203140/

*www.getgamesgo.com/product/killing-floor

Killing Machine
How do you get a 5$ credit?

Customers who received a $5 promotional credit for purchasing a qualifying digital game (any digital game, excluding free items) between November 21, 2013 and December 31, 2013 may now use their credits on the titles below. The promotional credits cannot be stacked on top of each other when they are used. Please remember: Holiday promotional credits given out for Digital Games purchases cannot be redeemed until January 4, 2014 and must be used by January 31, 2014.

2013 Editor's Choice Digital Games

The $5 credits (one for each purchase during the promo period) are linked to your accounts and will be automatically applied when you checkout any of the games from this list.

kunalht

In the zone
same for me
i have also bought Max payne 3 & L.A. Noire in steam sales!
Let's hope other deals come till 31st....

Killing Machine
Few more added to the list...

Amazon.com: Tomb Raider [Download]: Video Games for $3.99 (using credit)
Amazon.com: Hitman Taking Care of Business Pack [Online Game Code]: Video Games for $7.99 (using credit)

Hitman Absolution for $2.49 (using credit)

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
guys i hav the 5$ credit left out plz suggest me some game below 5$ after applying credit to purchase .........i can't make up my mind what to buy......

Killing Machine
Where can i get cheap keys for Diablo 2 + LoD expansion

Check this: Diablo 2 for $5
I haven't bought anything from here, so do your research about the site and then proceed.
Also, to be noted, there are two different types of keys being sold by sites like this.
Type I: Old 16 digit format keys which cannot be redeemed in Bnet. (bought long back from some site which I don't even remember the name and highly doubt if the site still exists)
Type II: New 20 digit format keys which can be redeemed in Bnet and digital download enabled. (own copies from Amazon, official Bnet store, g2play, free copy along with D3 CE - I run multiple instances, hence multiple copies)
Both can be used to play on Bnet though.

My friends and I have both type I and type II keys, but these key resellers are usually not trustworthy so we have seen many times our Type I keys will be used by someone else and will not be able to login using that key for a while. Haven't seen issues with Type II keys till now. The above link says "you will receive an activation code for battle.net which allows you to download the game directly to your pc from blizzard." so I hope it is Type II.

Again, do your research and proceed at own risk. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Really wanted to buy Bioshock Infinite but didn't buy it as I'll buy it once the third DLC arrives so that I can have complete story in one go. I hate to wait.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
The above link says "you will receive an activation code for battle.net which allows you to download the game directly to your pc from blizzard." so I hope it is Type II.
:)

Does this mean that the downloaded game would be pre-activated?
OR
that they would provide me the keys separately and i have to install the game with those keys after downloading? coz i already have a copy of the game.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Really wanted to buy Bioshock Infinite but didn't buy it as I'll buy it once the third DLC arrives so that I can have complete story in one go. I hate to wait.

For the DLCs you have to buy them seperately, or you have to buy the season pass seperately, which include all the DLCs and future DLCs.

Amazon.com: BioShock Infinite Season Pass [Online Game Code]: Video Games

Killing Machine
Does this mean that the downloaded game would be pre-activated?
OR
that they would provide me the keys separately and i have to install the game with those keys after downloading? coz i already have a copy of the game.
AFAIK, no, the downloaded installer is not pre-activated. Once you register your keys in Bnet, they would provide you the option to download the installer. During installation you will need to enter your key again. (atleast that's what I remember, I haven't touched the installer for few years now). You can still use your existing installation and use any cdkey changer to change to new key but I wouldn't recommend using any third party tool (though they may be clean) as D2 doesn't have proper DRM and all authentication is based on your key in registry. Better download the latest installer, do a clean uninstall, reinstall using downloaded installer with new key.

EDIT: In case you purchased from the above site, please post feedback about the same.

Last edited:
Top Bottom