PC Game Deals

amjath

Human Spambot
Credits to the user and forum. Since I'm on tapatalk posting the other forum link
*linustechtips.com/main/index.php?/topic/92690-[Steam-Key]-Valve-Complete-Pack-for-$20-(All-Major-Valve-Games)
[Steam Key] Valve Complete Pack for $20 (All Major Valve Games)

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Tomb Raider is $5 on Amazon.

Amazon.com: Tomb Raider [Download]: Video Games

Thanks, bought it :)

I ve bought May Payne 3. Can someone pls tell me how to install from pirated setup ? I have the setup ..

Just re-download from steam.
Are you just going to jeopardize your whole steam account for saving up some Gb by using a bunch of files riddled with god knows what, obtained from i don't care where from who knows who???

Oh just realised it's 27gb, poor you.. there are ways but i'd still recommend re-downloading from steam

gameranand

Living to Play
Should I change the address back to indian? or is it alright to have the US address?
My Steam id - 'cybo47'.

Its alright.

Credits to the user and forum. Since I'm on tapatalk posting the other forum link
*linustechtips.com/main/index.php?/topic/92690-[Steam-Key]-Valve-Complete-Pack-for-$20-(All-Major-Valve-Games)
[Steam Key] Valve Complete Pack for $20 (All Major Valve Games)

Too bad I already purchased CS GO and the complete pack activates at one key or I would have bought the pack.

That Id does not exists

It does I send him invite.

chris

In the zone

Do you have the setup file with size 27 GB ?

Install Max on your PC, then copy files to SteamApps\common\max payne 3 folder. Now install the steam version. Steam will chk for existing files and use files it found, download missing/changed/updated files.

I was planing to get Max Payne 3, but the ISO file i got was only 10 GB, don't want to buy it and re download everything from steam again.

gameranand

Living to Play
Do you have the setup file with size 27 GB ?

Install Max on your PC, then copy files to SteamApps\common\max payne 3 folder. Now install the steam version. Steam will chk for existing files and use files it found, download missing/changed/updated files.

I was planing to get Max Payne 3, but the ISO file i got was only 10 GB, don't want to buy it and re download everything from steam again.

Sometimes this trick doesn't work. The trick works best if the game already had Steam DRM and if not then its on luck. I tried this for Batman AC, Just Cause 2, Darksiders, Borderlands 2 and it worked. However when I tried the same thing with far Cry 3 then it didn't. It friggin checked for files and then started download from start. :evil:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
To install without downloading from steam :-

Replace files in exact location (use common sense)

Get/Edit appmanifest_gamenumber.acf (Get from yoour friend who already has the game installed or edit the acf file . Again use your common sense :p )

Start Steam . Verify Integrity . Steam will download any missing or mismatching files . Voila !

Always worked for me ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
To install without downloading from steam :-

Replace files in exact location (use common sense)

Get/Edit appmanifest_gamenumber.acf (Get from yoour friend who already has the game installed or edit the acf file . Again use your common sense :p )

Start Steam . Verify Integrity . Steam will download any missing or mismatching files . Voila !

Always worked for me ;)

1. I did that but no avail.
2. Didn't knew about that. Will try it and see if it works for Far Cry 3.

Top Bottom