PC Game Deals

bippukt

In the zone
Many good games on sale on Steam today. Too bad I already have so many new games that I won't be able to finish them all in 6 months, so no point in buying anymore. The only games that I will consider buying now will be top indie titles as they are different.

BTW, Tomb Raider, Max Payne 3, Crusader Kings II, Witcher 2 and Dragon Age: Origins are all great games. Buy them if you have the time :)

gameranand

Living to Play
I have bought more than 20-30 games from Amazon for the past year. Don't spread wrong information.

In Billing address, give any valid US address. BTW, I think buying from steam sale is better than from Amazon.

Actually there is one deal in which I get 17 Command and Conquer Games for just $4.99 so I wanted that only but I provided Indian and it flagged a error. I didn't changed the address and tried again because I heard in past that Steam detects these kind of things so I though maybe Amazon will also do that and my money will be gone but thanks for the confirmation. Now I can buy peacefully.

Also TR has better deal on Amazon than on Steam for the people who want to buy that game.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Actually there is one deal in which I get 17 Command and Conquer Games for just $4.99 so I wanted that only but I provided Indian and it flagged a error. I didn't changed the address and tried again because I heard in past that Steam detects these kind of things so I though maybe Amazon will also do that and my money will be gone but thanks for the confirmation. Now I can buy peacefully.

Also TR has better deal on Amazon than on Steam for the people who want to buy that game.

That collection is on Origin, not on Steam. And some of the games doesnot run properly in Windows 7

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
guys can u help by telling what is really worth buying this holiday sale??

Depends what type of a gamer you are, which games you like etc?

For me, i bought the Age of Empires II HD + DLC , Max Payne 3 and CS:GO [for other account]

Dragon Age Origins and Witcher 2 are a great buy too, but i am on a budget :(

Last edited:

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
I am thinking of buying witcher 1 and 2 both but then i won't be able to buy more games later in the sale..should i buy it?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i already hav cs go (bought it from fk) and i already hav completed maxpayne 3, as far as witcher is concerned i tried to play witcher 1 and didn't liked it too much so witcher 2 is out of the question , how is dragon age origins..........

kunalht

In the zone
I have bought Dragon age Origins today from Amazon.
Buy it from amazon not from steam as it has all DLC & expansions in amazon.
As for game it's a nice game according to reviews....

bippukt

In the zone
I would have bought witcher 2 but sadly I don't have enough time to play such huge games :(

Tell me about it. My backlog of games is huge by now.

I am thinking of buying witcher 1 and 2 both but then i won't be able to buy more games later in the sale..should i buy it?

Just get Witcher 2. You will likely not have the time to play both. Also, you can try Tomb Raider and Max Payne 3 if you have a decent graphics card.

I have bought Dragon age Origins today from Amazon.
Buy it from amazon not from steam as it has all DLC & expansions in amazon.
As for game it's a nice game according to reviews....

Yes, Dragon Age Origins is one of the best games I have ever played! But I only finished the original game a couple of DLCs - no time to play the other DLCs and Awakening expansion :(

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Tell me about it. My backlog of games is huge by now.

Just get Witcher 2. You will likely not have the time to play both. Also, you can try Tomb Raider and Max Payne 3 if you have a decent graphics card.

Yes, Dragon Age Origins is one of the best games I have ever played! But I only finished the original game a couple of DLCs - no time to play the other DLCs and Awakening expansion :(

Same here have a huge backlog but these deals wont come again..

I heard many people say Witcher 2 isn't fun without witcher 1, i have played tomb raider and going to buy MP Full pack from amazon tomorrow :p

bippukt

In the zone
Full pack is useful only if you play multiplayer. Otherwise just get the base game :)

As for Witcher, well if you have the time to play Witcher 1 then by all means get it. Otherwise it will just add to your backlog.

DVJex

In the zone
dnt u think the problem is people itself in india??

people tend to be satisfied as long it is unlimited.........

We dont have much choice in the first place, a lot of ppl use BSNL, since it's either the only choice or the cheap one. Or they end up using super expensive 3G(per byte). Companies like ACT/BEAM and other smaller ISPs are the only decent choice but they dont have so much coverage.
On a side note: ACT just came to Chennai, and they cover only the major areas. And their post FUP speed is sh*t, but kinda the standard for plans from other companies(512KBPS). Helps for online gaming though. I predict a lot of ppl switching to them just for the good ping.

Top Bottom