PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
PC - Call of Juarez 2 - Bound in Blood- September 24th 2016
PC -Rainbow 6 – Raven Shield - September 24th 2016
PC -Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - September 24th 2016

Source: Online Services Update | Forums

Ubisoft is shutting down these 3 games on September 24th (online services). When Ubisoft shut down GRAW's and HAWX's online services they were removed from the Steam store. So just be aware that they may be removed in the near future - a high possibility IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Coj and sc may not as they are worth for single player alone.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Was the game worth it? I missed buying it.

It's really good. I think you can buy it from Origin. Also Indian retail copies of the game activate on Origin. Also for knowledge you will have to use Origin anyways for the Steam version.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
An Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Collection (Origin key) was previously available through Origin, GamersGate, Amazon and other sites, which included the original American McGee's Alice game also apart from Madness Returns and a few costume packs. The Steam version lacks the 1st game.

And most of the EA games will continue to be available for purchase from Origin, so unless you are one of those Steam exclusive guys, not much of a loss, if you missed.

Killing Machine
Shadow Warrior 2 Pre-order available for ₹679 if you own Shadow Warrior 1 on Steam. Pre-orders to receive the exclusive Razorback chainsaw katana.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
An Alice: Madness Returns Ultimate Collection (Origin key) was previously available through Origin, GamersGate, Amazon and other sites, which included the original American McGee's Alice game also apart from Madness Returns and a few costume packs. The Steam version lacks the 1st game.

And most of the EA games will continue to be available for purchase from Origin, so unless you are one of those Steam exclusive guys, not much of a loss, if you missed.

Origin version is expensive costs ₹999 while steam version costs only ₹665

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Shadow Warrior 2 Pre-order available for ₹679 if you own Shadow Warrior 1 on Steam. Pre-orders to receive the exclusive Razorback chainsaw katana.
These dev games have a good history of going to 90% pretty early. So I wil wait.

gameranand

Living to Play
Was the game worth it? I missed buying it.

not cool :( I have it in my wishlist, missed it .

Its a really good game. I played a bit on pirated copy, so when it came on sale, I bought immediately.

Even Origin sells Normal Edition so basically you can't get 1st game anyway. But you can play it as its free and there is a guide on Steam community of Alice madness Returns.
Also Steam edition costs much less than Origin, now that it has been removed, the best price you can get is 250 for this game.

Killing Machine
^^ still saying not available for me :p . you changed your region settings ?
Not necessary. :) Here's how you do it:

Open Store app and search for "Halo 5". It should list 2 apps - Halo 5: Forge and Halo 5: Forge Bundle (which contains Halo and Halo 5: Forge). Claim that bundle for free in your account.
Voila - you now own Halo 5: Forge!
Note that, as soon as you claim, it starts downloading both the games in the background. If you have bandwidth constraints, do stop/pause it as required.

Score:
Windows Store - 0
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] - 1

Hrishi

Open Store app and search for "Halo 5". It should list 2 apps - Halo 5: Forge and Halo 5: Forge Bundle (which contains Halo and Halo 5: Forge). Claim that bundle for free in your account.
Note that, as soon as you claim, it starts downloading both the games in the background. If you have bandwidth constraints, do stop/pause it as required.

Score:
Windows Store - 0
[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] - 1

:) :thumbsup:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

Score:
Windows Store - 0
@007 - 1

thanks

Top Bottom