PC Game Deals

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^So basically they just repackage whatever was already available at GOG and publish them on Steam and bundled them immediately the day after. Very nice indeed! Hope they also make the games available through GOG connect.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Castle of Illusion for ₹71(85% off)

The game's being removed from Steam tomorrow, so get it while you can if you're interested!

Killing Machine
Anyone interested in splitting this bundle, do let me know. $1.55 for 2 x bundles. 5/6 has trading cards.
Daily game deals and bundle

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Titan Quest has been purchase disabled but those who own the copy of TQ or TQ:IT will get the anniversary edition free. Pretty neat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Also King's Quest Collection has returned to steam after being removed for couple of years. It's in tier 3 of the Sierra bundle if u guys need to pick it up. A good bundle completely worth $20 as far as the games are concerned. The games are priced too high individually on steam.

Killing Machine
GOG - Shadow Warrior Classic Complete FREE!

- - - Updated - - -

Castle of Illusion for ₹71(85% off)

The game's being removed from Steam tomorrow, so get it while you can if you're interested!

RIP Mickey Mouse. :mouse: Link redirects to homepage now. I skipped it though. Gratz to all owners! :)

Vigneshs87

Broken In
GOG - Shadow Warrior Classic Complete FREE!

- - - Updated - - -

RIP Mickey Mouse. :mouse: Link redirects to homepage now. I skipped it though. Gratz to all owners! :)

How come Diablo. I told on steam chat to buy it ASAP. Well u can still get keys from third party sites. Well the game will never return (Just like Narnia one) so better buy it if u are into platformer games.

Killing Machine
How come Diablo. I told on steam chat to buy it ASAP. Well u can still get keys from third party sites. Well the game will never return (Just like Narnia one) so better buy it if u are into platformer games.
Thanks Vignesh. You are a removed games collector so it makes sense for you. But I skipped it on my own will. (I did not forget to purchase or something :p) "Getting removed from Steam today" was the only driving factor for me to spend $1 on this. I'd rather get more games with cards for that $1 and be in a win-win situation (more games for collection, more beef for wallet, much more games). Not to mention I wouldn't play this game for sure and would rather play the free Rayman Origins from Uplay instead if I had the time.

Vigneshs87

Broken In
Ohh I see. I thought you forgot it. No issues since you skipped it out of your own free will. Also everybody's preferences are different. Have a nice weekend :)

Top Bottom