PC Game Deals

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nice joke dude...
Man I really dont know. I always follow steam. I didnt even register with origin at all.

Is it good to buy from g2a.com
Does it accept indian debit cards or international ones.
Can somebody guide me regarding buying from origin and ubiclub.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Thanks everybody.
G2a.com is a 1 stop place for both steam & origin + ubiclub game cards.
G2a is accepting paytm.
Is there anything else to be worried about in G2a.com

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Is it good to buy from g2a.com
Can somebody guide me regarding buying from origin and ubiclub.
No, don't purchase from G2A and support them as it is a grey market and unauthorized channel for selling game keys. Google for G2A scams and controversies and you'll find a handful. Always buy from legit key stores (Greenmangaming, Gamersgate etc. which have become insignificant right now for us Indians, since publishers on Steam started implementing India based discounted pricing, otherwise called regional pricing) or buy from Steam directly during major sales that happen multiple times in a year. Steam sales would give you the cheapest prices for most of the games. You can also buy retail boxed versions of the game from Flipkart, Amazon.in, GamesTheShop etc.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
No, don't purchase from G2A and support them as it is a grey market and unauthorized channel for selling game keys. Google for G2A scams and controversies and you'll find a handful. Always buy from legit key stores (Greenmangaming, Gamersgate etc. which have become insignificant right now for us Indians, since publishers on Steam started implementing India based discounted pricing, otherwise called regional pricing) or buy from Steam directly during major sales that happen multiple times in a year. Steam sales would give you the cheapest prices for most of the games. You can also buy retail boxed versions of the game from Flipkart, Amazon.in, GamesTheShop etc.
In short: Jago grahak jago!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Guys, this is BIG I think. Whoever wants the Mass Effect or Dragon Age DLCs, rush in before they fix it. ORIGIN50 code seems to work at checkout while purchasing Bioware points and with other pre-orders like Watch_Dogs 2 etc. I believe the Bioware points have never been on sale otherwise right? [STRIKE]I'm not at PC right now, so did not verify it.[/STRIKE]

EDIT: Works on Watch_Dogs 2 pre-order. For the Bioware points, you have to do it from the extra content page for Mass Effect or Dragon Age from your Origin library, then apply the coupon at checkout.

Last edited:

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Damn I bought bioware points at full price last year.

Update: code seems to be working store wide. Just bought me3 and its good dlcs. (Still pretty costly after the 50%)

Update 2: new client update looks better but is crap. Crashes every 1 minute.

Update 3: I have all DA:O and DA:I dlc but no DA2 dlc. Any da2 dlc worth it?

Last edited:

masterkd

Padawan
Guys, this is BIG I think. Whoever wants the Mass Effect or Dragon Age DLCs, rush in before they fix it. ORIGIN50 code seems to work at checkout while purchasing Bioware points and with other pre-orders like Watch_Dogs 2 etc. I believe the Bioware points have never been on sale otherwise right? [STRIKE]I'm not at PC right now, so did not verify it.[/STRIKE]

EDIT: Works on Watch_Dogs 2 pre-order. For the Bioware points, you have to do it from the extra content page for Mass Effect or Dragon Age from your Origin library, then apply the coupon at checkout.
ORIGIN50 not working for Bioware Points for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
ORIGIN50 not working for Bioware Points for me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Don't try to buy them directly. Go to any game that had dlc with BW points. Click buy in that dlc, then choose BW point you want, enter payment, enter code and voila.

I used the client to do all purchases today morning.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Trying the buy Bioware points for the ME3 DLCs, can't go past the Payment info page.
After entering the card details, clicking on 'Proceed to Review Order' doesn't do anything.

striker_rage

Journeyman
Me3 digital Deluxe for ₹750 and all me3 dlc for 3000 BW points ₹1200. Still considering if DA2 dlc is worth or not. Have you played?

ME3 is an amazing game. I played without the dlc's. Even then the game is tremendously awesome. Superb purchase.

Top Bottom