PC Game Deals

striker_rage

Journeyman
^Whatta timing. You were just looking for it today. :high5:

yeah....totally bro...could not have been a better timing

might be able to get the bundle and bl2 Comp ED

the main thing about that bundle was pre-seq at amazingly low price....hope it will still be low when i finish the purchase

gameranand

Living to Play
Congrats.

OT ( Wanna just get it out of my system)
BC kanya ko Wifi setup karna bata rahe the.....Ni hua 2 hrs me....Last me bol diye mara lo....Ni to linux dal lo...Pran mat piyo humare.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
^ Looks like Steam put their brains in all angles ahead of us. :tongue_NF: I get this (purchase blocked) -
*i.imgur.com/KXeQrQB.png
Also while I purchased Pre-Sequel, I remember it had gifting option disabled as well. So everything is user-specific with bundles hereafter I guess.

i own bl2 goty , and its howing me 913 rupees cost

Killing Machine
Humble Sega Strategy Bundle

Pay what you want for:
  • Company of Heroes Complete Edition
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Masters Edition
  • Medieval II: Total War Collection
  • Rome: Total War - Collection
  • SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack
  • 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers
Beat the average for: ($4.66 right now)
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Masters Collection
  • Eastside Hockey Manager
  • Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of Samuria Collection
  • 66% off Football Manager 2016
Pay $12+ for:
  • Total War: ATTILA
  • Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Humble Sega Strategy Bundle

Pay what you want for:
  • Company of Heroes Complete Edition
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Masters Edition
  • Medieval II: Total War Collection
  • Rome: Total War - Collection
  • SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack
  • 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers
Beat the average for: ($4.66 right now)
  • Valkyria Chronicles
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Masters Collection
  • Eastside Hockey Manager
  • Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of Samuria Collection
  • 66% off Football Manager 2016
Pay $12+ for:
  • Total War: ATTILA
  • Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection
Is it worth for BTA? ( damn y did I buy that valkyria ;( )

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
This deal has been up for few days now. For those who haven't noticed.
Diablo 3 (digital code) and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (digital code) for €9.99 each at Amazon Germany.

PS: It was a PITA to buy this. Had to create a new account registered with German address. VPN to bypass the region restriction. Otherwise add to cart option won't be there. After multiple attempts, made the D3 + RoS purchases successfully for [MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION].

Great price for those waiting for a price drop on this.

striker_rage

Journeyman
Diablo 3 (digital code) and Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (digital code) for €9.99 each at Amazon Germany.

PS: It was a PITA to buy this. Had to create a new account registered with German address. VPN to bypass the region restriction. Otherwise add to cart option won't be there. After multiple attempts, made the D3 + RoS purchases successfully for [MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION].

[MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] Thanks a lot bro....I had given up on the deal since it did not work for me.

But you came to my rescue like always and helped me get the deal!!!

Really nice price considering the price it goes up normally and did not want to miss it.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Is it 9.99 together or each? Update: Nvm re-read the post to see it's each :)

So it's the generic 50% that blizzard give out for old games?

Am waiting for StarCraft: LotV and StarCraft: spec ops chapters (forgot the name), no discounts so far.

Not interested in diablo so far as it is just a grind fest.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
How much is Diablo 3 in that Amazon deal? Rs.750 ?

Does Reaper of Souls include base game? Or is it an expansion?

gameranand

Living to Play

PS: It was a PITA to buy this. Had to create a new account registered with German address. VPN to bypass the region restriction. Otherwise add to cart option won't be there. After multiple attempts, made the D3 + RoS purchases successfully for @striker_rage.

Yeah I was also tempted by this offer as well but the thing is there way too many good Diablo 3 clones. Also since Diablo 3 needs constant internet even for SP play was a big turn off for me. I wanted to buy SC2 WoL and HoS but stopped myself from it as well.
Legacy of Void is released and the bundle costs $60 on Blizzard store, when it will hit the retail and Amazon then at 50% discount I get 3 games in one package. And I have way too many games that I am not really in a hurry to play these games as well so didn't buy any of them. But yes deal is pretty good.
It should also be seen that recently there are many Blizzard sales as well, last year in Nov or Dec there was similar discounted sales and just after several months we saw many offers from Amazon, Bestbuy and Gamestop as well. It seems like Blizzard knows that their games have lived their life and people will only buy them on sales or won't buy at all. Well its good for me. I just hope that the last battlechest which would contain all 3 SC2 games get discounted soon.
No need to buy SC1 because of Starcraft Mass Recall, many thanks to the modders for it. :)

- - - Updated - - -

How much is Diablo 3 in that Amazon deal? Rs.750 ?

Does Reaper of Souls include base game? Or is it an expansion?
I you buy both then it will cost you $20. And you should either buy both or don't buy in case of D3.

Killing Machine
^ That amazon Germany offer was about 775 per copy. RoS does not include the base game, its only an expansion which unlocks Act V, new class as well lot of other game-play modes for the overall game, thus making replayability more.

Amazon US just started some Blizzard sales. All are digital codes -

SC2 WoL - $9.99
SC2 HotS - $9.99
Diablo 3 - $9.99

Top Bottom