PC Game Deals

Killing Machine
Still haven't received the game though.
Apparently, many have received the code few hours ago. It would be a 100% discount code to be used at Golden Joystick Store | Digital PC Games and Steam Key for purchasing Dark Souls. I haven't received anything yet though.

Killing Machine
"Hi,
The keys were sent out last night. However due to limited stock and unprecedented demand several people were unsuccessful in their application for a Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition download key. We don't want anyone to leave empty handed so if you didn't receive a download key you will receive an email explaining further + a gift from us.
George"
FU Golden Joystick. :angry_NF:

Source: Reddit

Last edited:

Killing Machine
I used France as my country to enter the giveaway. Looks like they don't give the key to EU customers only for US and UK :(
Nope. It has nothing to do with country. They fcked up by underestimating the demand and gaveaway to the first few people who got in.
I got their sorry response. Check below. Good news, my a$$.

*i.imgur.com/klvdwEM.png

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Nope. It has nothing to do with country. They fcked up by underestimating the demand and gaveaway to the first few people who got in.
I got their sorry response. Check below. Good news, my a$$.

*i.imgur.com/klvdwEM.png

Got the same email ,activated the magazine subscription and found out that magazine not available in google play store :(

striker_rage

Journeyman
Anybody interested in sharing Borderlands 2 GOTY 4-pack? Comes to 188 per copy instead of 499 . Let me know.

007 can vouch for my genuineness

Killing Machine
Anybody interested in sharing Borderlands 2 GOTY 4-pack? Comes to 188 per copy instead of 499 . Let me know.

007 can vouch for my genuineness
[MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION] FYI - Unfortunately the 4-pack is not GOTY, just plain BL2, in case you didn't notice.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for ₹239.70 if u own Borderlands 1 complete and Borderlands 2. For others it is available for ₹599.70

Killing Machine
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel for ₹239.70 if u own Borderlands 1 complete and Borderlands 2. For others it is available for ₹599.70
Woot! Good find man. I didn't notice this. The new dynamic bundle pricing is gooooood. I might go for this.
Buy it separately - 799 (after discount)
Part of bundle - 239.70! (XXTRA 559.30 discount!)

Now waiting for Witcher Trilogy to get a similar cut. (have 1 and 2) :greedy:

striker_rage

Journeyman
[MENTION=125841]striker_rage[/MENTION] FYI - Unfortunately the 4-pack is not GOTY, just plain BL2, in case you didn't notice.

yea bro...it was very late night where i noticed this. Guess I did not pay enough attention and jumped the guns...lol

Sorry to anyone who got their hopes high cuz of my mistake.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Woot! Good find man. I didn't notice this. The new dynamic bundle pricing is gooooood. I might go for this.
Buy it separately - 799 (after discount)
Part of bundle - 239.70! (XXTRA 559.30 discount!)

Now waiting for Witcher Trilogy to get a similar cut. (have 1 and 2) :greedy:
I miss claptraps robot Rev dlc so bundle price is ₹390 for me. Still good?

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
I miss claptraps robot Rev dlc so bundle price is ₹390 for me. Still good?
I assume that you don't plan on getting that BL1 DLC anymore. That said, I'd say buy it for 390 only if you are going to play it immediately. (speaking from the exp of overloaded backlog :dizzy_NF:)

I, however am planning to buy this based on the following:

1. I am not going to play this immediately. However, in future, the triple pack might get more cut (instead of 60%) like 75% or 85% and there would more savings. But I'm slightly afraid about the pricing strategy of 2K here. What are the chances that they figure out that Pre-Sequel is getting this cheap becoz of the number of BL1 items in the bundle (I assume that is the reason for it) and increase the base price of the package?
  2. Supporting #1, their pricing is also not region friendly anyways. BL Pre-Sequel goes for 999 in retail whereas it is 1999 on Steam.
  3. Additional ₹560 discount is a loot.
Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

striker_rage

Journeyman
I assume that you don't plan on getting that BL1 DLC anymore. That said, I'd say buy it for 390 only if you are going to play it immediately. (speaking from the exp of overloaded backlog :dizzy_NF:)

I, however am planning to buy this based on the following:

1. I am not going to play this immediately. However, in future, the triple pack might get more cut (instead of 60%) like 75% or 85% and there would more savings. But I'm slightly afraid about the pricing strategy of 2K here. What are the chances that they figure out that Pre-Sequel is getting this cheap becoz of the number of BL1 items in the bundle (I assume that is the reason for it) and increase the base price of the package?
  2. Supporting #1, their pricing is also not region friendly anyways. BL Pre-Sequel goes for 999 in retail whereas it is 1999 on Steam.
  3. Additional ₹560 discount is a loot.
Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

agreed with you on this bro

I myself am missing the dlc but I do want it so i'll not be skipping.

So, my strategy would be to get BL2 GOTY individually.

That way you get GOTY instead of plain vanilla one.

I would then get the tripple pack. But since I already have the GOTY, price would be further cut down so I'll end up with BL2 GOTY, DLC & Pre-Sequel.

Top Bottom