PC Game Deals

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
^ That amazon Germany offer was about 775 per copy. RoS does not include the base game, its only an expansion which unlocks Act V, new class as well lot of other game-play modes for the overall game, thus making replayability more.

Amazon US just started some Blizzard sales. All are digital codes -

SC2 WoL - $9.99
SC2 HotS - $9.99
Diablo 3 - $9.99

bought diablo 3 , guess ill wait for reaper of souls also to fall to 10 $ :p
the german page says currently unavailable though !

D

Deleted member 118788

I hate that I have to launch steam everytime I need to play a game

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

What about the game integration, achievements, friends, etc? Doesn't steam adds extra useful things?

Pasapa

Live to die another day
What about the game integration, achievements, friends, etc? Doesn't steam adds extra useful things?
There should be an option to launch the game without launching steam like gog galaxy. I couldn't care less about achievements or game integration for that matter

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
GOG is against region pricing. They said it themselves. Only thing they did was offer store credit if you are paying more than US version.
Regional pricing is not same as asking for a different currency. Your post was about accepting inr not regional pricing :)

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Why would anyone mention INR as a feature if it isn't region priced?
Well for one thing - ease of purchasing with local cards... There may come a point in your life where the regional discounts don't matter so much, in other words if you can afford it easily so why not support them with full price?

No matter how ridiculous some games are priced on origin, you can at least get them with inr. And remember the more foreign currency you spend inr becomes weaker.

You see I think slightly different from others, e.g when prices rise some say let's eat less. I say work to earn more and eat more too...

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom