PC Game Deals

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Bl2 goty is a goti really! Don't buy ithas nothing good. Rather try to snatch the Mac version of bl2 complete from Mac games store

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

striker_rage

Journeyman
Bl2 goty is a goti really! Don't buy ithas nothing good. Rather try to snatch the Mac version of bl2 complete from Mac games store

Thanks for the heads up bro....changed my mind and now getting the complete ed thanks to you and [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION]

So...i'll be passing on pre-seq for now. If a deal comes in in future and if you guys are getting later then count me in!!!

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
...which again is garbage for us. PC Gamer US app is not available in Indian Play Store. Any other way to access those frickin' mags?
Well you can't blame anyone can you? The entire giveaway was also not meant for India in the first place :)

gameranand

Living to Play
I assume that you don't plan on getting that BL1 DLC anymore. That said, I'd say buy it for 390 only if you are going to play it immediately. (speaking from the exp of overloaded backlog :dizzy_NF:)

I, however am planning to buy this based on the following:

1. I am not going to play this immediately. However, in future, the triple pack might get more cut (instead of 60%) like 75% or 85% and there would more savings. But I'm slightly afraid about the pricing strategy of 2K here. What are the chances that they figure out that Pre-Sequel is getting this cheap becoz of the number of BL1 items in the bundle (I assume that is the reason for it) and increase the base price of the package?
  2. Supporting #1, their pricing is also not region friendly anyways. BL Pre-Sequel goes for 999 in retail whereas it is 1999 on Steam.
  3. Additional ₹560 discount is a loot.
Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.
yeah I think its most probably a pricing error which is getting kind of un-noticed, considering that very few people might have BL1 and all DLCs in their Library in India. Once they discover this error, they might go back to increase the price. I mean look at the indivisual price of Prequel and when its included in bundle, difference is just too damn much.
Also in case that game does go to 80% which is highly unlikely, since I haven't seen 2K games going below 75% then also you get it cheaper than retail version 75% which would be 250. We are getting it at 240. So yes win win situation for us. BUY IT if you have it in wishlist. :)

striker_rage

Journeyman
is this possible to gift this bundle?

If yes then the person who has the lowest price showing can get this bundle for everyone else and the people who want it can pay the person buying it for them.

This will help everyone get the game for very cheap price.

Killing Machine
^ Looks like Steam put their brains in all angles ahead of us. :tongue_NF: I get this (purchase blocked) -
*i.imgur.com/KXeQrQB.png
Also while I purchased Pre-Sequel, I remember it had gifting option disabled as well. So everything is user-specific with bundles hereafter I guess.

gameranand

Living to Play
is this possible to gift this bundle?

If yes then the person who has the lowest price showing can get this bundle for everyone else and the people who want it can pay the person buying it for them.

This will help everyone get the game for very cheap price.
No. Its not possible to gift the bundle. Once you own the games of the bundle then the option is grayed out. Also when you go to cart, you can only purchase the bundle for yourself, gifting is disabled there as well.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Looks like Steam put their brains in all angles ahead of us. :tongue_NF: I get this (purchase blocked) -
*i.imgur.com/KXeQrQB.png
Also while I purchased Pre-Sequel, I remember it had gifting option disabled as well. So everything is user-specific with bundles hereafter I guess.
Actually its true for most of the bundles now, especially if you own some games of the bundle. I see this everywhere.
Even at 600 bundle is well worth the price actually, you get 2 awesome games. I have played BL1 and can vouch for it, it also had LAN in olden days, dunno if its still supported or just steamworks.

gameranand

Living to Play
@007 @gameranand thanks guys for the quick reply

seems I am out of luck :(
As I stated above, even at 600 bundle is worth the price. me and [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] got BL1 really cheap from somewhere, dunno where he arranged the game for me and then we bought this bundle. But if you look at it, Retail version will be most probably 500 during discounts and sales. Steam version is double so in both cases you are going to invest 500 for Prequel. Add 100 bucks more for BL1 is good deal but its up to you. I bought this coz I was afraid if they increase the price then I'll be in loss and if not then also I'll hardly loose 20-30 bucks at most. For you situation is different, you can wait if you want and get it in next sale maybe. If you are dying to play the game then obviously buying won't hurt much.

striker_rage

Journeyman
As I stated above, even at 600 bundle is worth the price. me and [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] got BL1 really cheap from somewhere, dunno where he arranged the game for me and then we bought this bundle. But if you look at it, Retail version will be most probably 500 during discounts and sales. Steam version is double so in both cases you are going to invest 500 for Prequel. Add 100 bucks more for BL1 is good deal but its up to you. I bought this coz I was afraid if they increase the price then I'll be in loss and if not then also I'll hardly loose 20-30 bucks at most. For you situation is different, you can wait if you want and get it in next sale maybe. If you are dying to play the game then obviously buying won't hurt much.

Firstly, thanks for the reply.

yea bro....I agree with your logic.

In your case it fits perfectly. In my case, I already have BL1. I just have 1 DLC missing.

I also don't have BL2 and now decided to get the complete edition thanks to [MENTION=135367]007[/MENTION] and [MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION] for pointing it out to me.

So I cannot buy Pre-Seq cuz if I do, I will get plain vanilla BL2 and will have to buy DLC's separate which I don't want to do since it will probably cost me more :(

So no other option for me than to skip.

I would have loved to get that claptrap robot revolution dlc for BL1 but its for 499 right now. It was in the bundle but now I can't go for it.

That's why the dilemma.

gameranand

Living to Play
Claptrap Robot revolution DLC is crap really. Its not that good, I actually didn't wanted to complete that DLC but somehow did it, its not that good so don't worry about not getting it.

Also about BL2 DLCs, do you really think that you want all the DLCs at all, I mean base game is good 50+ hrs game and you are basically getting 3 games all with 50+ hrs campaigns. I don't think that DLCs of BL2 matter much anyway except maybe Vault Hunter Upgrade which increases the cap of your level, except that all are extension to campaign. Do you want to spend 1000 hrs in a single game ? There are gazillions of games out there for you to play.

TBH If I were you, I would have bought Complete Bundle without even thinking about it. This is coming from someone who have played BL1 and BL2 at length with friends and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have fkin 800 games all platforms combined. Why would I fret with DLCs with short campaign. Witcher 3 is exception coz its DLCs are 20+ hrs long.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they just increased the price of Bundle

striker_rage

Journeyman
Borderlands 2 Complete Edition | macgamestore.co

Borderlands 2 Complete Edition Up For Grabs For Those Looking For It
[MENTION=295561]aniketdawn.89[/MENTION] bro...can get this and go with the bundle after this if its still showing the same discount for you

Top Bottom