PC Game Deals

gameranand

Living to Play
Didn't buy this. Just shared the deal. Recently bought ME1 for 75rs.

Bad purchase. I didn't bought any ME title because I want entire trilogy with all the DLCs and EA doesn't do that so I won't buy their game. Simple as that.

Killing Machine
Bad purchase. I didn't bought any ME title because I want entire trilogy with all the DLCs and EA doesn't do that so I won't buy their game. Simple as that.
Get them individually (deluxe editions I mean) when they go on sale for 75 each :p

Killing Machine
Borderlands sale at Nuuvem. Bought all headhunter DLCs 1-5 for ₹100 total. ($0.30 each)
[MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] - another successful purchase.

Last edited:

Killing Machine
Y u do dis. U'll nvr ply dem. :|
I know they are short in gameplay but these 5 now makes my copy complete. :p

- - - Updated - - -

For you Dia fans. Diablo 3 digital sale is currently on Battle.net (50% off, $20 each) and GameStop US (D3, D3:RoS for $15 each).

- - - Updated - - -

Another cheap game Caster for ₹9 that pays for itself.

Gollum

Collector

For you Dia fans. Diablo 3 digital sale is currently on Battle.net (50% off, $20 each) and GameStop US (D3, D3:RoS for $15 each).

- - - Updated - - -

That's too expensive mate :p

gameranand

Living to Play

I questioned the purchase because last time we talked you said that you'll buy only if you are going to play them, and I am pretty damn sure that you are not going to play the game that much that you need those DLCs. They are basically for hardcore fans who need more playable content as much as they can.

Thanks bought Caster. :D

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Can anyone suggest a place to get the StarCraft 2 wol+hots pack any cheaper than $35 on blizzard store?

Retail prices here are over the roof :/

Killing Machine
Can anyone suggest a place to get the StarCraft 2 wol+hots pack any cheaper than $35 on blizzard store?

Retail prices here are over the roof :/

You can get both WoL and HotS for $10 each at GameStop. Both physical and digital versions on sale.

Killing Machine
GameStop says it requires an us address?

And is that the lowest price for both of them or shud I wait fr deals on them?
Yes, you'll have to use a US address. Recently I'm seeing people not able to purchase outside US (payment methods not getting accepted) though I've bought from them a while ago normally via PayPal. If it doesn't work, read this for alternate methods.

Yes, $10 is the lowest for each of them so far and I doubt it'll go down any further.

Last edited:
Top Bottom