PC Game Deals

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@gta5 - Bought GTA Complete Pack from Nuuvem for $4.5 as @alienempire did. Nuuvem can be tricky. I usually wait for folks in other forums to confirm before purchasing region locked titles from them. GTA Complete Pack is shown as region locked but you get a ROW key. :) If you are not in a hurry, you can wait for this deal to come up again.

Can you give me a walkthrough of how you are purchasing from Nuuvem? I am trying without luck since past 3 years. :(

- - - Updated - - -

I've purchased games from Amazon and they aren't restricted to NA.

Not games, but some particular game, like Inversion I was talking about.

Killing Machine
Can you give me a walkthrough of how you are purchasing from Nuuvem? I am trying without luck since past 3 years. :(
Sure. :) This is what I do usually with the help of Hola on Chrome.

1. Make sure browser popup blocker is turned off.
  2. Create an account with Nuuvem with Indian IP address as usual.
  3. Login to Nuuvem with Indian IP address as usual.
  4. Turn on Hola and change country to Brazil or Paraguay.
  5. Search for the region locked game and add to cart. (without having S.America IP Nuuvem won't allow you to add to cart)
  6. Select PayPal as payment option and click continue.
  7. PayPal login window opens as a popup in the middle of the screen.
  8. Turn off Hola at this point (you can even continue with Hola on, but just to be safe that PayPal details are not passed via proxy servers). I usually turn off at this point and Hola tries to reload the PayPal window. This has not been a problem with my payments so far but if you want to avoid this reload, you have to right click and remove Hola from Chrome. This action will just remove Hola and the page won't reload. You are now back to Indian IP.
  9. Login to PayPal and pay successfully. Payment redirects to Nuuvem and voila! :)

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And this is the message I am getting from PayPal: "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience." :(

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
And this is the message I am getting from PayPal: "We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologise for the inconvenience." :(
Deactivate hola VPN once you are at checkout. Else it won't accept ur card anyway. That's the trick for all website purchases using VPN and PayPal.

Killing Machine
Oh, I've seen many people posting this in reddit but I'm not really sure why this happens. Since the error comes directly from PayPal, could it be because of the card linked in? Which bank is your card from? I have linked a Citibank credit card.

Let me know next time you want to purchase something. I'll try to get it for you and see what happens.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Sure. :) This is what I do usually with the help of Hola on Chrome.

1. Make sure browser popup blocker is turned off.
  2. Create an account with Nuuvem with Indian IP address as usual.
  3. Login to Nuuvem with Indian IP address as usual.
  4. Turn on Hola and change country to Brazil or Paraguay.
  5. Search for the region locked game and add to cart. (without having S.America IP Nuuvem won't allow you to add to cart)
  6. Select PayPal as payment option and click continue.
  7. PayPal login window opens as a popup in the middle of the screen.
  8. Turn off Hola at this point (you can even continue with Hola on, but just to be safe that PayPal details are not passed via proxy servers). I usually turn off at this point and Hola tries to reload the PayPal window. This has not been a problem with my payments so far but if you want to avoid this reload, you have to right click and remove Hola from Chrome. This action will just remove Hola and the page won't reload. You are now back to Indian IP.
  9. Login to PayPal and pay successfully. Payment redirects to Nuuvem and voila! :)
I originally registered on nuuvem using Brazil VPN as Indian IP wouldn't let me register no matter what.

We tried all sorts of things gameranand and I but alas to no avail.

Killing Machine
I originally registered on nuuvem using Brazil VPN as Indian IP wouldn't let me register no matter what.

We tried all sorts of things gameranand and I but alas to no avail.
Oh, could be some recent restriction then. I had created about 1.5 years ago so my point #2 could be outdated. :p

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, I've seen many people posting this in reddit but I'm not really sure why this happens. Since the error comes directly from PayPal, could it be because of the card linked in? Which bank is your card from? I have linked a Citibank credit card.

Let me know next time you want to purchase something. I'll try to get it for you and see what happens.

Axis...

gameranand

Living to Play
Paypal payment won't go through proxy, I have tried and failed myself multiple times. The trick is to turn off Hola or proxy when you are going to select Paypal as payment method and it go smoothly.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Paypal payment won't go through proxy, I have tried and failed myself multiple times. The trick is to turn off Hola or proxy when you are going to select Paypal as payment method and it go smoothly.

It's failing even after that. :(

Top Bottom